Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
FuzzyMerkin

Tip of the Day

Life is getting more complicated by the minute so here's the place to post advice on anything and everything (except spat's love life).

Some tips from me:

- Stay away from puddles that start half-way up a wall.

- Never replace the Mascarpone in Tiramisu with salty cream cheese. icon8.gif

- Don't use your fingertips to check whether a hotplate has been switched on. :'(

People with normal intelligence don't need those tips..... or was that an extremely lame attempt at humor?

Yup. Well actually it's an attempt at making people talk about those occasions in life when they did foolish things although they have normal intelligence.

You know - light-hearted banter....like. :rolleyes:

You are so special.... thanks for your insight, Ms. Jerkin.

Jimmy I'm not interested in fighting with you. Get it? If you want to make an ass of yourself go on - you got my blessings. I got better things to do. :wave:

What did the leper say to the hooker?

You can keep the tip!

Damn it - that's gross! :o

But funny. :lol::bagoverhead:

People with normal intelligence don't need those tips..... or was that an extremely lame attempt at humor?

:blink:

I look forward to someone who has normal intelligence providing tips. Thanks for starting the thread Frizzy Melon!

wtf..

tip, dont insult people starting threads.

Never cut an electric cord with scissors while it's plugged in. (I did) :o

Never rev your motor with a box of donuts sitting just above the fan belt. (my brother did and the donuts flew into a million pieces) :lol:

Leftovers from the party from last weekend is better used as compost now

and

do not think of a Pepsi can as a reward for the day.

[You should see what happened to my brother when he didn't follow these tips :mellow:]

I didn't know this thread was such a hot-bed of controversy. How dare Fuzzy Merkin....to the corner, young lady. You've shamed us all.

Dont dive in a empty pool

Dont bet for or against the New Orleans Saints

If it sounds to good to be true it proably is

Never bet against the New York Giants, or for the New York Jets.

Don't bet on the Giants against Baltimore Franchises but bet on the Jets and Mets and Pirates against B'more teams

-Use newspaper to clean your windows without streaks.

-Always keep a Tide stain stick and a safety pin on hand for emergency clothing fixes.

-Don't let your preschooler near the toilet with a Barbie or GI Joe :blink:

-Keep mini screwdrivers, paper clips and/or orange sticks on hand for popping the locks if your little one locks him/herself in a room by mistake

-Check pockets before washing your little one's clothes (and remove all ballpoint pens, wallets and paychecks from husband's pockets as well) :unsure:

-Use newspaper to clean your windows without streaks.

-Always keep a Tide stain stick and a safety pin on hand for emergency clothing fixes.

-Don't let your preschooler near the toilet with a Barbie or GI Joe :blink:

-Keep mini screwdrivers, paper clips and/or orange sticks on hand for popping the locks if your little one locks him/herself in a room by mistake

-Check pockets before washing your little one's clothes (and remove all ballpoint pens, wallets and paychecks from husband's pockets as well) :unsure:

My wife seconds that one :lol:

My wife seconds that one :lol:

We've learned several laundry lessons the hard way, I'm afraid! :lol: Teen daughter's cell phone almost got washed a few weeks ago!

Hey fellow Gen X people -Never tell a baby boomer to get over themselves. They can't! :o

Don't smack me, guys, it's a joke. :P