Robert's Hair

Roxie

if Led Zeppelin was the in-band today, Robert's hair would have it's own Twitter account and Facebook Fan Page.

there actually are some facebook pages for Robert's hair. not just hair but there was one specifically for the stomach hair also. and some facebook pages for the bulge . i'm not on facebook so haven't really checked them out but the links sometimes turn up when i'm looking for info and pics on the band or robert.

The hair: He rocked the mullet in 83'-85', especially his do for the Little by Little video...what the hell was he thinking? I have to give the nod to 70', particularly Bath when his hair was longer and more straight plus the mustache & van dyke, too cool!

That bulge, WTF??? It looks like his balls are screaming, "I give up, please, quit suffocating us!!!" Some of those pics his damn pants are so tight old Robert has camel toe! Ya gotta let the wee lads breathe for gods sake. And his poor willie...looked like a road-kill snake, he probably had to use a spatula to peel it off his leg.

Man I love the 70's, shit was awesome and hilarious all at the same time.

The hair: He rocked the mullet in 83'-85', especially his do for the Little by Little video...what the hell was he thinking? I have to give the nod to 70', particularly Bath when his hair was longer and more straight plus the mustache & van dyke, too cool!

That bulge, WTF??? It looks like his balls are screaming, "I give up, please, quit suffocating us!!!" Some of those pics his damn pants are so tight old Robert has camel toe! Ya gotta let the wee lads breathe for gods sake. And his poor willie...looked like a road-kill snake, he probably had to use a spatula to peel it off his leg.

OMFG! The imagery! *dies* :sarcastic_hand:

@JP78 - Well now you know I'm going to go searching on FB for those darn things. LMAO!

Edited by Percys_Plant

it did look like it was uncomfortable!!

I might have liked those pages on Facebook 'cough cough' :angel: . One is called "Robert Plant's Amazing Hair" and the other one is called "Robert Plant's Jeans Appreciation Society." There is also two others on Facebook called "Robert Plant's Bulge" and one called "Robert Plant's Cock", but I thought that might be a little tasteless for my family to see on there, so I didn't "like" those...LOL

there actually are some facebook pages for Robert's hair. not just hair but there was one specifically for the stomach hair also. and some facebook pages for the bulge . i'm not on facebook so haven't really checked them out but the links sometimes turn up when i'm looking for info and pics on the band or robert.

On the old Zeppelin site, there used to be thread titled "Robert's nipples" if I am remebering that correctly. B)

I might have liked those pages on Facebook 'cough cough' :angel: . One is called "Robert Plant's Amazing Hair" and the other one is called "Robert Plant's Jeans Appreciation Society." There is also two others on Facebook called "Robert Plant's Bulge" and one called "Robert Plant's Cock", but I thought that might be a little tasteless for my family to see on there, so I didn't "like" those...LOL

Decorum is an admirable trait! Plus, FB is forever, you don't want the HR person for that choice job to be sitting across from you in 10 years saying, "I love your references and you are quite qualified, however, the link to Robert Plant's Cock kind of sealed your fate...Maybe McDonald's is hiring?"

Decorum is an admirable trait! Plus, FB is forever, you don't want the HR person for that choice job to be sitting across from you in 10 years saying, "I love your references and you are quite qualified, however, the link to Robert Plant's Cock kind of sealed your fate...Maybe McDonald's is hiring?"

Omg!! Double Lol! :hysterical:

LOL! It's right up there with Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids for sure!

Hah! Well shame on that HR person then!

If he/she cannot appreciate the fact that you appreciate the unofficial 8th Wonder of the World that is Robert Plant's Cock, then that company is not worthy of your talent, Honeydrip79! :D

Are you sure this is from 1969? In the film I've seen from that year, he looks more baby-faced.

Not absolutely sure, but I believe the photo is the one used in the full page photo that was included in the original Superhype Led Zeppelin II songbook.

I was watching a youtube clip of Robert on Jools Holland from 2006 and there are a few blokes commenting on how he's a lucky geezer to still have so much hair...

As I mentioned once on the hot pics thread, I also love men with long hair - however when poor hubby grows his he ends up as a cross between Noddy Holder and Art Garfunkel :D - more of a weird blond fuzz than curls!

OMG, what is this world coming to. Whole FB pages devoted to Percy's hair and body parts. My idol, Robert Plant, being put on display and talked about like a piece of prime rib or something. Maybe we should start a FB page entitled "Lick-n-Flip" or "Essence of Lemon." What do you think P_P and ZosoSozo?

Or better still, since we all love his beautiful ass, a FB page entitled:

"THE ASS THAT ROCKED THE WORLD" and put up that picture of his ass as the banner!!!

Or

We love his nips, right. So, "Nipples Doing Dirty"

Edited by pottedplant