The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Dude, again, why would she bother calling you when there are zillions of guys out there who will call her? They're not going to bother with your issues, they'll move on to someone else.

Then would she really be worth getting involved with if she would move on just because of that?

Just what were you expecting women to talk about, hmmmm? :P

(Of course, we do talk about other things, but let the shoe and shopping excitement die down first.)

I'm too chicken to post any of my real girl talk haha, well if I posted in that thread what me and my girlfriends discuss, my contributions would be deleted!

I'm too chicken to post any of my real girl talk haha, well if I posted in that thread what me and my girlfriends discuss, my contributions would be deleted!

Yeah, mine too! :lol:

So I'll just pretend to be sweet and innocent for the sake of the board.

Doesn't matter, does it? You blew it.

I am right though. If the girl still expected me to call even knowing that then she couldn't be that cool. And i doubt there were guys lined up around the block waiting to call her. If there were she wouldn't have been at the party hanging out with me.

spats, I have two questions for you. Both ARE serious. I know it will seem like I'm being sarcastic and dissing you, but I swear to God I am being dead serious in asking both these questions. So please don't feel offended by them. However, I do expect an answer to both:

1. Do you live with your mother?

2. Have you considered becoming Labuvich?

spats, I have two questions for you. Both ARE serious. I know it will seem like I'm being sarcastic and dissing you, but I swear to God I am being dead serious in asking both these questions. So please don't feel offended by them. However, I do expect an answer to both:

1. Do you live with your mother?

2. Have you considered becoming Labuvich?

1. No

2. I don't know what that is.

You'd rather we were bad? :D

Hmmmmm.......

Hehehehe!!

Spats I seriously wouldn't be able to! Hahaha unless I PMed Bonnie who is on the same page as me ;)

.....you know, they call her hippie :D

What?!?!? and leave us (and by us, I mean me) out of that talk? I simply won't allow it... :D

1. No

2. I don't know what that is.

1. Okay. I ask because to me it sounds like you don't want a girlfriend, but a mother.

2. Ah, Lubavitch (<- I spelled it wrong the first time... sorry... :( ) Jews. Read the following link and give me your thoughts, spats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad

I'm a Reform Jew, though, so I can tell you that I don't associate with them. But there was a time in my life when I considered it, but their Jewish ideals were just too strict. However, you don't have to think for yourself. They tell you what to do, when to do it, where to do it, how to do it, and even why to do it. Everyone owns everything, no one is richer or poorer than someone else, marriages are arranged... basically, you don't have to do a damn thing.

I am right though. If the girl still expected me to call even knowing that then she couldn't be that cool. And i doubt there were guys lined up around the block waiting to call her. If there were she wouldn't have been at the party hanging out with me.

No Spats, you are in fact not right. You are rarely right, about anything. That's why any thread involving you grows to gargantuan proportions (this thread, 42 pages in 12 days)...people line up around the block to tell you how wrong you are.

One of your (many) problems is your inability to accept that certain things are the way they are, and deal with it. You instead want to desconstruct everything, ask "why?" and analyze to no end. Rather than just accept that no girl is going to say "oh, he's too shy to call me, well I'll just call him", you instead want to analyze it to death, and explain why you wouldn't want to be with her anyway.

And yes, I realize I've just wasted my breath (I'm going to put this at the bottom of any response to you...)

Hehehehe!!

Spats I seriously wouldn't be able to! Hahaha unless I PMed Bonnie who is on the same page as me ;)

.....you know, they call her hippie :D

Remember the "Show Your Underwear" thread on the old board? HAHAHA! I think me and Pagelover were the only girls who actually did it! I don't know that the new board could handle those sort of things.....

Try anyway. :D

Take your own advise.

Try (calling a girl first) anyway.

Try (acting like a gentleman) anyway.

Try (counseling) anyway.

Yeah, you've been rejected in the past.

Yeah, you've been hurt and disappointed in the past.

Stop whining about it already.

Everybody's been rejected, hurt, and disappointed in the past.

Stop using that as an excuse for all your dick-ish (dickless) and childish behavior.

Stop using that as a pathetic excuse for.. everything.

Try anyway.

Archived