The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

I am right though. If the girl still expected me to call even knowing that then she couldn't be that cool. And i doubt there were guys lined up around the block waiting to call her. If there were she wouldn't have been at the party hanging out with me.

But why should you deserve a cool girl? You've got nothing to offer.Absolutely nothing. :lol:

Your sexual prowess sound totally uninspiring.You've said you don't have a very good sense of humor. Not very attractive.And you don't approach.You have recently given your phone number

out but I suspect that you probably acted like a scared little boy when you did that,hence no call back.

But you just taking the piss here anyways so ..... whatever junior :blahblah:

Yeah! Let me know when the next chat is... :D;)

Alrighty ;)

And Bonnie (hahahahaha) I remember that! Well at the time I was about 15 or so years old!! So of course my undies weren't about to get posted :P

But I do recall that.... :whistle:

And I don't think the new board could handle it either. But there is a picture of a booty in my Spanking thread and i don't think its been removed ;)

2. Ah, Lubavitch (<- I spelled it wrong the first time... sorry... :( ) Jews. Read the following link and give me your thoughts, spats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad

I'm a Reform Jew, though, so I can tell you that I don't associate with them. But there was a time in my life when I considered it, but their Jewish ideals were just too strict. However, you don't have to think for yourself. They tell you what to do, when to do it, where to do it, how to do it, and even why to do it. Everyone owns everything, no one is richer or poorer than someone else, marriages are arranged... basically, you don't have to do a damn thing.

All right, Spats. What do you think about this? I really want to know.

Alrighty ;)

Cool. :D

And Bonnie (hahahahaha) I remember that! Well at the time I was about 15 or so years old!! So of course my undies weren't about to get posted :P

But I do recall that.... :whistle:

And I don't think the new board could handle it either. But there is a picture of a booty in my Spanking thread and i don't think its been removed ;)

I remember the lingerie thread... that was... erm... interesting. Girls are definitely dirtier then guys... :D

What?!?!? and leave us (and by us, I mean me) out of that talk? I simply won't allow it... :D

1. Okay. I ask because to me it sounds like you don't want a girlfriend, but a mother.

2. Ah, Lubavitch (<- I spelled it wrong the first time... sorry... :( ) Jews. Read the following link and give me your thoughts, spats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chabad

I'm a Reform Jew, though, so I can tell you that I don't associate with them. But there was a time in my life when I considered it, but their Jewish ideals were just too strict. However, you don't have to think for yourself. They tell you what to do, when to do it, where to do it, how to do it, and even why to do it. Everyone owns everything, no one is richer or poorer than someone else, marriages are arranged... basically, you don't have to do a damn thing.

The last thing i want is a mother for a girlfriend. I have gone on about how some of my buddies girlfriends act like their his mom and how pathetic it is.

The last thing i want is a mother for a girlfriend. I have gone on about how some of my buddies girlfriends act like their his mom and how pathetic it is.

When I say "you want a mother for a girlfriend, " I do NOT mean someone who tells you what to do, but someone who caters to you. You know... makes your bed, cooks your meals, does the chores, etc, etc, etc.

And did you read the link about the Lubavitch? I really want to know if you'd consider that.

No Spats, you are in fact not right. You are rarely right, about anything. That's why any thread involving you grows to gargantuan proportions (this thread, 42 pages in 12 days)...people line up around the block to tell you how wrong you are.

One of your (many) problems is your inability to accept that certain things are the way they are, and deal with it. You instead want to desconstruct everything, ask "why?" and analyze to no end. Rather than just accept that no girl is going to say "oh, he's too shy to call me, well I'll just call him", you instead want to analyze it to death, and explain why you wouldn't want to be with her anyway.

And yes, I realize I've just wasted my breath (I'm going to put this at the bottom of any response to you...)

But a nice girl would do that. She can't be that good if she wouldn't think to do that.

But you are right i do analyze things. Because there is always a reason for why things are the way they are.

But a nice girl would do that. She can't be that good if she wouldn't think to do that.

But you are right i do analyze things. Because there is always a reason for why things are the way they are.

Stop arguing with Matt. He's right, you're wrong. Accept that already, would you.

And no, there isn't always a reason.

When I say "you want a mother for a girlfriend, " I do NOT mean someone who tells you what to do, but someone who caters to you. You know... makes your bed, cooks your meals, does the chores, etc, etc, etc.

And did you read the link about the Lubavitch? I really want to know if you'd consider that.

I am not like that at all. I am the exact opposite. I am one of the most independant people you will find. Friends and ex's have in fact said i am too independant for my own good. :blink:

Take your own advise.

Try (calling a girl first) anyway.

Try (acting like a gentleman) anyway.

Try (counseling) anyway.

Yeah, you've been rejected in the past.

Yeah, you've been hurt and disappointed in the past.

Stop whining about it already.

Everybody's been rejected, hurt, and disappointed in the past.

Stop using that as an excuse for all your dick-ish (dickless) and childish behavior.

Stop using that as a pathetic excuse for.. everything.

Try anyway.

From my experience acting like a "gentlemen" (depending on your idea of what that is) has never worked.

I am not using all my rejection and disappointments as an excuse to be a certain way. That stuff just makes you a certain way i think.

I am not like that at all. I am the exact opposite. I am one of the most independant people you will find. Friends and ex's have in fact said i am too independant for my own good. :blink:

You often speak of your "ex's"..

I cant help but wonder:

What was the longest relationship you've been in..

..how old were you at the time.. and why did it end?

and..

how have your beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors regarding

relationships grown, developed, and evolved since then?

I'm hoping for a thoughtful response that indicates a minimal degree of

self-reflection and self-awareness of your part. Don't let me down, spats.

munchies.gif

From my experience acting like a "gentlemen" (depending on your idea of what that is) has never worked.

Your experience sucks then, because I won't go out with a guy who is not foremost, a gentleman. I want a man who was taught by his mother to treat a woman with respect.

So your way has worked, huh?

It has in the past. That's why i went with it. because it was working. Doing the approaching, etc, wasn't working. When it isn't working you change things up. it just hasn't been working lately. the women i am interested in aren't showing any interest right now. They have in the past though.

To Spats, being respectful to a woman means being minimally nice. After all, if he spent all his time being respectful and doing nice things for women, what would be in it for him? Dates are supposed to be fun for the guy too, you know.

Maybe it's because you're not that attractive a prospect. Ever think of that? Not talking about looks, but more on personality, attitude, things you bring to a relationship. Just based on your posts on this board, I wouldn't want to eat a pizza with you, much less actually date you. So either this is the real you and what you present to women, or this is all fake and you present a different you to women you meet.

Either way, you're lying to someone.

Your experience sucks then, because I won't go out with a guy who is not foremost, a gentleman. I want a man who was taught by his mother to treat a woman with respect.

Yes, my experiences did suck.

What is your definition of a gentlemen?

It has in the past. That's why i went with it. because it was working. Doing the approaching, etc, wasn't working. When it isn't working you change things up. it just hasn't been working lately. the women i am interested in aren't showing any interest right now. They have in the past though.

They're growing up, and you're not. Your way is going to work less and less. The older women get, the less they want the aloof, dickish guy, they want a gentleman. So it's only going to get worse for you, Spats.

To Spats, being respectful to a woman means being minimally nice. After all, if he spent all his time being respectful and doing nice things for women, what would be in it for him? Dates are supposed to be fun for the guy too, you know.

Are the dates not for both people or do you agree with that other guy (Nathan? Somebody said it. ) that the dates are for the woman?

Shouldn't you be getting in return what you have been giving?

They're growing up, and you're not. Your way is going to work less and less. The older women get, the less they want the aloof, dickish guy, they want a gentleman. So it's only going to get worse for you, Spats.

I am not a "dickish" guy. When i see "gentlemen" (whatever your definition is of that) being really successful with women then maybe it will encourage me to be that way.

What is your definition of gentlemen?

Archived