The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Amen Suz. :D It's great to see a woman agreeing with me on this.

I really do, spats. That being said, I have been single since 2001, and intend to stay that way! I love it. My life is full, and when I have *ahem* needs, there's a man I see about it :D

a booty call requires the receiving of a call or the making of a call.

We know you don't make calls.

..and your phone's been awfully quiet, hasn't it spats? :whistling:

[i'm gonna help you out here. However you respond, do NOT say

"my phone's been ringing plenty; my buddies call me all the time".]

The last time i got a booty call was a couple girlfriends ago. It was seriously hot. :P

Aw yeah, some hot, non-oral, Spats laying back and letting the girl do all the work action!!!

Tssssssss...sizzle!!!

That whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Yes, i prefer it when the woman is on top. But i never said that i would never be on top. I was just saying what i liked better.

That whole thing has been blown out of proportion. Yes, i prefer it when the woman is on top. But i never said that i would never be on top. I was just saying what i liked better.

Hey, you're more like Kramer than Costanza! (Help me out, people over 30).

I really do, spats. That being said, I have been single since 2001, and intend to stay that way! I love it. My life is full, and when I have *ahem* needs, there's a man I see about it :D

You are lucky Suz. Good for you. I wish i had a female friend that would help me out that way. :D

You are lucky Suz. Good for you. I wish i had a female friend that would help me out that way. :D

Well, it works out great for both us us. I don't ever want to be married again, or live with someone again (besides my kid). That's just me, though.

^ but isn't it odd? Or awkward? Do you have ANY feelings for eachother or is it just a mutual friends with benefits type of thing? I could never do it, I think I'd get pretty attached.

It's not odd or awkward, it's great! Of course we have feelings for each other, we were friends first. So I guess it is a friends with benefits kind of thing. To be honest, I probably couldn't have done it in my teens or 20's, but it's perfect for me now. I sure has hell don't feel like I own the guy, and would hate it if he acted that way towards me.

I see....its a little agreement between the both of you and you were married before right? So you've had enough LOL! That's cool the more I think about it, you two have an attachment but no ones controlling, you can still have the joys of being single !

I see....its a little agreement between the both of you and you were married before right? So you've had enough LOL! That's cool the more I think about it, you two have an attachment but no ones controlling, you can still have the joys of being single !

What can I say, it works for me :)

The last time i got a booty call was a couple girlfriends ago. It was seriously hot. :P

tell us about it, bud. :thumbsup:

what happened?.. how'd it go?.. what'd you do?

did you bring flowers.. or wine? ..or just your studly self?

did you service her?.. did she service you?

..or did she watch you service yourself?

were you on top.. or was she?

did you do her doggie style? ..or did she do you.. uhh.. nevermind.

were you there all night?.. or less than an hour?

we know you didn't go down on her.. and didn't

let her go down on you.. so what did happen?

did your buddies come go with you? :whistling:

C'mon, Cassanova.. tell us about it!! :cheer:

munchies.gif

Um....I just read all of page 31 & 32. I'm not really sure what to say....

Here is a novel thought: Perhaps he's more willing to accept my opinion because I actually treat him like a human being? I mean, yeah we disagree sometimes, but I do have the decency to apologize when I know I've stepped over the line. Perhaps it's because I AM actually trying to help? You see, I believe behind all the fears and insecurities, there is actually a decent person. And if that makes you dislike me, well, fuck it, I say. I really don't care either way.

P.S. If we actually WERE dating, he certainly wouldn't be complaining of lack of sex....

^ oh you go bonnie ;)

And I like Spats, really! I don't have an issue with him at all and by the way ironically, he gives great advice! Thanks very much Spats, I felt like shit and you said some very true things that I could not deny were right. :D thanks again lovely!

Here is a novel thought: Perhaps he's more willing to accept my opinion because I actually treat him like a human being? I mean, yeah we disagree sometimes, but I do have the decency to apologize when I know I've stepped over the line. Perhaps it's because I AM actually trying to help? You see, I believe behind all the fears and insecurities, there is actually a decent person. And if that makes you dislike me, well, fuck it, I say. I really don't care either way.

P.S. If we actually WERE dating, he certainly wouldn't be complaining of lack of sex....

Did somebody say they disliked you? I thought they were complimenting you- your posts are always good. :)

Sorry If I was out of line. It was not intentional. This thread is full of some ridiculous statements. Some by me but more by others. I think you have a point. It is always easier to see someone else's faults than it is your own. I don't think anybody on this board should forget that.

I agree that Spats seems like he's a good guy deep-down, and a lot of his issues are very real and run very deep. But he's also very often unimaginably thick-headed, stupid, and ridiculous. That's what he catches the most crap about.

Many of us do give him geniune advice, and have for a long time. But it never sinks in, he's as dense and obtuse as ever, and eventually people get frustrated with him and take shots at him to let off steam.

tell us about it, bud. :thumbsup:

what happened?.. how'd it go?.. what'd you do?

did you bring flowers.. or wine? ..or just your studly self?

did you service her?.. did she service you?

..or did she watch you service yourself?

were you on top.. or was she?

did you do her doggie style? ..or did she do you.. uhh.. nevermind.

were you there all night?.. or less than an hour?

we know you didn't go down on her.. and didn't

let her go down on you.. so what did happen?

did your buddies come go with you? :whistling:

C'mon, Cassanova.. tell us about it!! :cheer:

munchies.gif

Seriously? :blink::blink::blink:

Thanks Bonnie. :D

How far is Sioux Falls from Toronto? ;)

^ oh you go bonnie ;)

And I like Spats, really! I don't have an issue with him at all and by the way ironically, he gives great advice! Thanks very much Spats, I felt like shit and you said some very true things that I could not deny were right. :D thanks again lovely!

Anytime. I like you too. :D:D:D:D:D

Archived