Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I realize that. Rebecca is my favorite out of that group. :P

That's Angelina.

Oh okay.

What are you? A queer or a paedophile? You prefer a woman with a smaller bum than you? :o

You don't like women (as in the title of this thread)?

If ya got nothin' nice to say, best to say nothing. B)

:D

I'm with spats on this one. I have no problem with large butts (although, quite frankly, I'm more interested in what a girl has upfront then in back... I'm just not a butt guy), but this "large butt" is just not pretty. In fact, it sags a little. That's just gross.

You want to see a large butt that looks good, too, check out J Lo. Frankly, I think Latino women do "big butts" better then anyone else. White women, just don't do the big butt thing as well. I've seen a couple nice ones, but, really, Latino women hold the crown for nicest big butts.

Edited by Nathan

Oh okay.

I'm with spats on this one. I have no problem with large butts

Well, obviously you do, because that woman's butt wasn't even all that large.

but this "large butt" is just not pretty. In fact, it sags a little. That's just gross.

Huh? It 'sags a little and therefore it's 'gross'? Geez, over 50% of women's arses would be 'gross' to you then. That woman isn't even average size. She's less than that. You, like a lot of guys, are force fed some 'perfectionist' size zero crapolla, which is ridiculous. Most women are not like that (size zero) thank cripes.

Now THIS is a "large and saggy butt" mate :D :

saggy1.jpg

That other woman I posted is NOTHING like the above.

You want to see a large butt that looks good, too, check out J Lo.

I have never seen J-Lo's full butt out of panties and neither have you so you can't compare. It's not even all that large. It's just 'large compared to the skinny pipe cleaners that infest the industry'. Its less than normal....and it's never seen without pants holding it all together.

Frankly, I think Latino women do "big butts" better then anyone else.

These non latino ladies would give any 'latino' a run for their money. :D

izzyb1.jpg

002.jpg

White women, just don't do the big butt thing as well.

You haven't been with the white women I have. :D

I've seen a couple nice ones, but, really, Latino women hold the crown for nicest big butts.

Disagree. No one particular race does it better than any other. It's foolish and naive to suggest otherwise.

Edited by Mangani

What are you? A queer or a paedophile? You prefer a woman with a smaller bum than you? :o

You don't like women (as in the title of this thread)?

If ya got nothin' nice to say, best to say nothing. B)

:D

No, i am just not interested in women with big backsides.

No, i am just not interested in women with big backsides.

But she didn't even have a 'big' backside. That was the whole point. She was average. Not 'big'.

I think what you mean to say is that you prefer women who have smaller than normal backsides. You should have said so. You like tiny backsides.

Oh okay.

I'm with spats on this one. I have no problem with large butts (although, quite frankly, I'm more interested in what a girl has upfront then in back... I'm just not a butt guy), but this "large butt" is just not pretty. In fact, it sags a little. That's just gross.

You want to see a large butt that looks good, too, check out J Lo. Frankly, I think Latino women do "big butts" better then anyone else. White women, just don't do the big butt thing as well. I've seen a couple nice ones, but, really, Latino women hold the crown for nicest big butts.

I am a boobie guy too. After the woman's face that is what i check out first. Those are 1 and 2.

But she didn't even have a 'big' backside. That was the whole point. She was average. Not 'big'.

I think what you mean to say is that you prefer women who have smaller than normal backsides. You should have said so. You like tiny backsides.

I consider that woman's but big. I know plenty of women that don't have big butts and have dated women that don't. So i don't think i am into smaller than normal backsides.

Edited by spats

I have to kind of generally agree with you. Sometimes too much of a good thing is just too much. But to each his own.

Exactly. And there are some guys that like big butts. I don't understand it but Whatever floats their boat.

I consider that woman's but big.

Then you are feckin' weird. She's NORMAL, sonny. :rolleyes:

I know plenty of women that don't have big butts

13 years old are they? :rolleyes:

and have dated women that don't. So i don't think i am into smaller than normal backsides.

You like skinny boyish arses. It's obvious.

Then you are feckin' weird. She's NORMAL, sonny. :rolleyes:

13 years old are they? :rolleyes:

You like skinny boyish arses. It's obvious.

Dude, you are going to the wrong places if you don't see women with smaller behinds than that. They are out there.

I'll get it started, here's my wife. She's not normally this tan, we were on vacation in the Caribbean...

343bc10a.jpg

Elena_Curacao.jpg

417e88f8.jpg

Proofs_exerpt_2_2.jpg

Matt you have great taste in woman and Beer and the little guy is a ham for the camera. My little guy is 10 now. Man it's great for a guy to have a son, little girls are sweet but a son just feels like living your childhood all over again. :yay:

I've seen a couple nice ones, but, really, Latino women hold the crown for nicest big butts.

Disagree. No one particular race does it better than any other. It's foolish and naive to suggest otherwise.

I'm sorry but I must disagree with both of you, and most stridently.

As in, "are you fuggin' crazy???"

No one particular race does it better than any other?

It's not even close.

On the whole, black women have the most lusciously thick asses in the known universe.

The incredible rotundity of said asses defies both description and normal laws of physics.

Serena Williams

serena_williams_jane_magazine.jpg

Serena_Williams_030.jpg

serena.jpg

that last picture you can draw a perfect circle on that buttcheek - perfect, I tells ya.

Beyonce

beyonce.jpg

BeyonceButt_2.jpg

1120_beyonce_AMA_00-thumb.jpg

bootylicious indeed

Kelis

images617009_4inches_Kelis.jpg

kelis-nude-ass.jpg

Kelis was pretty thick at first when she had "Milk Shake", but she has slimmed down now.

Anyway, if there's a "crown" for best booties, black women take it.