No Led Zep Tour!?!?

robertkincaid96

How could Ian have made this mistake? Or was the mistake made by the fan that shouted Led Zep?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Led Zep tour

Led Zeppelin have dismissed claims that they will embark on a world tour in 2008, with support from The Cult.

Cult frontman Ian Astbury said last week that his band will support the rock legends for a tour next year.

However, a spokesman for Led Zeppelin has denied the claim.

"No decision has been made beyond the band's performance at the O2 arena. Maybe Ian got mixed up and they're supporting Limp Bizkit!" the spokesman said.

led Zeppelin will appear at the O2 Arena on Dec 10 for their much-anticipated one-off reunion gig.

Link

How could Ian have made this mistake? Or was the mistake made by the fan that shouted Led Zep?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Led Zep tour

Led Zeppelin have dismissed claims that they will embark on a world tour in 2008, with support from The Cult.

Cult frontman Ian Astbury said last week that his band will support the rock legends for a tour next year.

However, a spokesman for Led Zeppelin has denied the claim.

"No decision has been made beyond the band's performance at the O2 arena. Maybe Ian got mixed up and they're supporting Limp Bizkit!" the spokesman said.

led Zeppelin will appear at the O2 Arena on Dec 10 for their much-anticipated one-off reunion gig.

Link

maybe they are trying to psych everyone out and then say they are going to tour. i dont know. stupid idea. :lol:

There's no tour at the moment. We have to ignore all the speculation and wait for an official annoucement. I'm still clinging to the hope that Planty won't be able to put the genie back in the bottle.

It ain't over, until it's over. If the 02 gig goes great, Plant may not be able to resist the temptation.

Just think of the bucks that would be made on a tour of major US cities.

I hope that big payday will be hard for them to turn down, and they will

embark on a final 401K tour! LOL

It wouldn't necessarily be all about the money if they even considered doing this.

It wouldn't necessarily be all about the money if they even considered doing this.

Seriously, I can't see a tour happening. But, a few dates around the world? If the 02 goes well, I believe we have a serious shot at seeing more live shows. One thing, (and it's not going to be popular) I am very happy to see anything come in the future from the fellas but, far as I'm concerned, this is not Led Zeppelin. JMHO.

Seriously, I can't see a tour happening. But, a few dates around the world? If the 02 goes well, I believe we have a serious shot at seeing more live shows. One thing, (and it's not going to be popular) I am very happy to see anything come in the future from the fellas but, far as I'm concerned, this is not Led Zeppelin. JMHO.

I don't see a tour in the horizon either. I was just saying that if they even considered the possiblity, money wouldn't necessarily be the deciding factor.

I don't see a tour in the horizon either. I was just saying that if they even considered the possiblity, money wouldn't necessarily be the deciding factor.

I agree. Money is not an issue. Robert stopped bitching about money about 5 yrs ago.

If money drove the beast they'd have toured years ago. None of them - Jason included - are short of the odd million pounds or ten. They must still earn shed loads of money from work they did 40 years ago.

We've got to hope that the O2 goes well - actually make that that Robert enjoys the experience - and he decides he doesn't want to disappoint the millions around the world who want a chance to see them.

I'm 90%+ certain that they'll go on but then I'm an optimist.

I remember at the time of The P & P albums I read an interview with Robert when he called JPJ a 'bread head' so maybe that's him on board. Jimmy & Jason would have done it years ago, so it's comes down to Robert.

Archived