One Woman Man

I couldnt finish watching it, I was laughing too hard. Plant would be good in a Hee Haw comedy skit. :lol:

I'm talking about his "country twang" in One Woman Man. It was painful to listen to this. Till now, I've loved the Raising Sand tour. I was at the first show in Louisville and enjoyed it very much. But this, I don't know. :blink:

Yee ha! Quite the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I bet the next album is full of George Jones covers and comes with a free stetson.

Truck drivers of the world unite, that's right up there with Diamond Dave's bluegrass version of "Jump."

C'mon guys....we just can say we like it. :blink::huh:

Maybe it's me, but R&A just seem ...wierd...when they have nothing to do during the song..like wandering around wondering where or what to do............ :huh:

And the "flirty" behaviour is Gone....REALLY gone! :lol:

These two are from my youtube chanel! :D

I need to learn how to upload my TV clips properly.... and stop using my digital camera to do so ..as it sounds soo bad! sorry!

]

Maybe it's me, but R&A just seem ...wierd...when they have nothing to do during the song..like wandering around wondering where or what to do............ :huh:

And the "flirty" behaviour is Gone....REALLY gone! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, they seem to be a bit uncomfortable with...??? Not sure if it's each other or the stage/show set up.

Maybe his fire needs a brand new flame... though I don't wish unhappiness upon anyone. Let's hope that Robert is keeping Jimmy's phone number handy, as he says he does :) Just in case he's ready for something else.

Archived