The Sarcasm Thread

MS1

I'm sure Kat was not sleeping over her fear of your opnion of her.

I'm so glad I get to stay up late and do homework when I've been up since 7 am and got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Sooo glad. I will miss this semester when it's over. I should take 19 credits and sign up for two internships next semester!

Slacker <_<

Yeh know, I love celebrities. I love the way they get everything they want by just saying one little demure word. And they should get everything just because they look better than everyone else, have money and pictures on fashion magazine covers.

Yeh know, I love celebrities. I love the way they get everything they want by just saying one little demure word. And they should get everything just because they look better than everyone else, have money and pictures on fashion magazine covers.

I wanna be just like Britney B)

Either way, my humble hatred of attention is only one amidst a plethora of virtues, of which magnanimity is another. And so I say to you: I forgive you. You may sleep again at last.

:P

Actually, I can't.

And all because of you, of course.

I rarely get more than six hours a night.

And you know, what little I do get is filled with dreams . . . of you.

Dreams of you lying awake feeling really, really guilty about what you've done to me.

I hope you're proud of the trail of broken and shattered souls you leave your wake.

Posts at a forum are supposed to be friendly, you know. When, oh when, are you going to stop being a negative nelly and get with the winning team? I expect you to show up tomorrow with a bow in your hair and a great big shiny smile.

Now go sit in the corner.

I didn't you needed to have a reason to be miserable.

~666

Did you mean her personally, or universally, i.e.: the "poverbial you"?

I suppose it doesn't matter, as everyone here is a miserable fucking bastard.

Except me. I'm a ray of sunshine in your grey little lives. B)

I rarely get more than six hours a night.

And you know, what little I do get is filled with dreams . . . of you.

Dreams of you lying awake feeling really, really guilty about what you've done to me.

I hope you're proud of the trail of broken and shattered souls you leave your wake.

Posts at a forum are supposed to be friendly, you know. When, oh when, are you going to stop being a negative nelly and get with the winning team? I expect you to show up tomorrow with a bow in your hair and a great big shiny smile.

Now go sit in the corner.

There's something in what you're saying....I think I've seen the light. Now I know what I really want. I want to be popular, and loved by everyone here. And I'll be nice to everyone, no matter what happens, because people thinking I'm cute is all that matters (to me). ....maybe...Maybe I could be the Queen of the Board!

There's something in what you're saying....I think I've seen the light. Now I know what I really want. I want to be popular, and loved by everyone here. And I'll be nice to everyone, no matter what happens, because people thinking I'm cute is all that matters (to me). ....maybe...Maybe I could be the Queen of the Board!

I'm glad you've seen the light. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and frankly, you've been rather vinegarry. No one likes a Debbie Downer, you know.

While you're at it, cut it out with that Baba Yaga business. Ugh! If you must affect a witch, make it that charming Glinda, the Good Witch of the North. Get yourself a star wand and a tiara, add a trill to your voice, that's the ticket.

That'll get my vote for Board Queen.

I'm glad you've seen the light. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and frankly, you've been rather vinegarry. No one likes a Debbie Downer, you know.

While you're at it, cut it out with that Baba Yaga business. Ugh! If you must affect a witch, make it that charming Glinda, the Good Witch of the North. Get yourself a star wand and a tiara, add a trill to your voice, that's the ticket.

That'll get my vote for Board Queen.

I'm sure your disgust is great.

All I need now is some Hello Kitty-ish avatar.

Archived