Lemmy and Page join forces ?

The Pagemeister

ROCK lords LEMMY and JIMMY PAGE got on so famously at the MOJOs afterparty that they decided to swap numbers.

MOTORHEAD frontman Lemmy and LED ZEPPELIN axe maestro Jimmy were deep in conversation during most of the bash and they clearly intended to continue their conflab at a later date.

But their efforts to swap details were hampered by technology — because neither of the ageing duo could use their mobile phones properly.

One amused onlooker revealed last night: �The pair of them spent an age looking both amazed and confused as they attempted to stab contact numbers into their mobiles.

�They looked like two old cavemen discovering some shiny new objects in the forest.�

But a monumental Led Zep/Motorhead hook-up may still be on the cards — because the old-timers gave up their struggle with the phones and scrawled their respective digits on beer mats before parting ways.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1304369.ece

They could call it MotorLed

ROCK lords LEMMY and JIMMY PAGE got on so famously at the MOJOs afterparty that they decided to swap numbers.

MOTORHEAD frontman Lemmy and LED ZEPPELIN axe maestro Jimmy were deep in conversation during most of the bash and they clearly intended to continue their conflab at a later date.

But their efforts to swap details were hampered by technology — because neither of the ageing duo could use their mobile phones properly.

One amused onlooker revealed last night: �The pair of them spent an age looking both amazed and confused as they attempted to stab contact numbers into their mobiles.

�They looked like two old cavemen discovering some shiny new objects in the forest.�

But a monumental Led Zep/Motorhead hook-up may still be on the cards — because the old-timers gave up their struggle with the phones and scrawled their respective digits on beer mats before parting ways.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1304369.ece

They could call it MotorLed

Or better yet......they could come up with something completely original & unique that doesn't copy the Leppelin or Motorhead style!!! :D

Or better yet......they could come up with something completely original & unique that doesn't copy the Leppelin or Motorhead style!!! :D

I really like Motorhead, but how does Jimmy Page and Lemmy work? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying it wouldn't be awesome. But, it's really hard to envision.

Look back at all the shit the Sun has written about Zep in the last 6 - 9 months and then tell me if this sounds plausible.

Also, there is a video somewhere - I think of Jimmy in Japan, where he appears to be quite comfortable with the operations of his mobile cellular communication device.

Well this would be an interesting combination if anything does happen, that's for sure. Maybe he's trying to ease Lemmy into the spot of lead singer on the upcoming Zeppelin tour. :lol: Can you picture Lemmy singing "Going To California"? :blink:

Well this would be an interesting combination if anything does happen, that's for sure. Maybe he's trying to ease Lemmy into the spot of lead singer on the upcoming Zeppelin tour. :lol: Can you picture Lemmy singing "Going To California"? :blink:

Possibly. :)

Here are a couple of mellow tunes with Lemmy on vocals:

Archived