• 1 month later...
1975-03-27_LA_17_WLL.jpg

Ah yes, this photo. This was my first experience with the, ahem, bulge.

My fella has a book about Zeppelin with lots of pictures and this is one of them, and I was like, what a cool picture! He was like, yes, it is, except, he's saying hello... I'm like what? That was the first time I noticed. :wacko:

In the next post after the original one with those pics... WTF about the pic with couple having it off?!

ETA: OK I got the story behind that one, unbuckled Percy and all... love it... but...

I swear the pic with the dot, I have seen WITHOUT the dot, but I don't remember seeing anything clearly. Or at least I was like... that's his... :blush: NO it CAN'T be!? *at this point brain nearly imploded* :o

I just found this on Yahoo and was wondering if anyone had seen it before? Wish it was bigger ...

led.jpg

I believe that photo was taken at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, as was this one.

Here is a slightly larger version of the photo that you posted.

Here is one from an apparent bootleg cover, also taken at the Chateau Marmont.

I believe that photo was taken at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, as was this one.

Here is a slightly larger version of the photo that you posted.

Here is one from an apparent bootleg cover, also taken at the Chateau Marmont.

Thanks very much for those links and info. I apperciate it :)

1186460190_f.jpg

That's one of my favorite pictures of them. Thank you.

Your very welcome :)

Some recent talk on these forums about expecting gratitude has made me want to prepare a special new scan of a photo some of you may already know. Yes, that's right, now you can all re-post it endlessly and don't have to credit anyone for the scan. :)

The_new_Kneb_rehearsal_scan_by_nobo.jpg

Archived