Zep shirt to Krausse/Plant concert?

LednyrdZepnyrd

Hi all,

I dont know why it bugs me, but I was thinking about wearing one of my Zep T's to the Alisson Krausse/ Robert Plant im goin to Friday, but something about it seems a little wrong to me. What do you think.

Well,if has no gravy on it,....kidding,.....

Why not?They are doing some Zep songs correct?

KB(not a slave to fashion :D )

I dont know why it bugs me, but I was thinking about wearing one of my Zep T's to the Alisson Krausse/ Robert Plant im goin to Friday, but something about it seems a little wrong to me. What do you think.

Yah man do it, that's exactly what I did. Robert will see it and think "Hey wait I did do something good in my musical career, Why am I singing country when I could be doing something that is actually good."

Yah man do it, that's exactly what I did. Robert will see it and think "Hey wait I did do something good in my musical career, Why am I singing country when I could be doing something that is actually good."

:rolleyes:

Oh dear GOD you are deluded.

I'm not sure how it makes a difference what type of T-Shirt you wear to a concert? I say wear whatever your comfortable in and fits the dress codes.

I went to the show the other night. A buddy had a extra ticket. I would not have paid for it because i wasn't familiar with Allison Crouse at all. The show was okay. It was interesting how Robert reworked some of the zep tunes. And Crouse has had so much cosmetic surgery that she looks like she is wearing a mask. Nasty looking. :o

And there were quite a few Zeppelin t shirts there. Don't worry about it. Wear the shirt. :D

Archived