What does your notepad say?

LedZep1969

mine says

DM) Why does it seem the front men get a lot more of the...

JPJ) I don't know. Because they're the front men press.

Well, we were happy to do it. Robert will talk to everybody. It was like, "Yeah, sure. Talk to him. Talk to the blond one over there." (Laughs)Leo (7/23-8/22)Don't take people at their word, because all that glitters is definitely not gold

Without "notepad" this site or any other would not exist. Well maybe in some crude form.

html

head

title

title

head

body

body

html

Does that help?

Ummmmm...no. :( Why would this site or any other site not exist without a little notepad area to store snippets of code, or quick links to smiley icons or any other of the reasons the few people who use it do?

Ummmmm...no. :( Why would this site or any other site not exist without a little notepad area to store snippets of code, or quick links to smiley icons or any other of the reasons the few people who use it do?

Sorry. I thought they were talking about the Notepad on the PC.

:hysterical:

Oh well.

Sorry. I thought they were talking about the Notepad on the PC.

:hysterical:

Oh well.

:lol:

Yeah, the good ole days when HTML code was written in Notepad...now days there are a lot of good html editors out there for us lazy's :)

:lol:

Yeah, the good ole days when HTML code was written in Notepad...now days there are a lot of good html editors out there for us lazy's :)

Notepad is the only way to go. Well except maybe for a short Flash script. But I can repair anything too. That you couldn't do with FP or something. I have hundreds of notepad entries. So I cannot see using it in control panel.

Notepad is the only way to go. Well except maybe for a short Flash script. But I can repair anything too. That you couldn't do with FP or something. I have hundreds of notepad entries. So I cannot see using it in control panel.

Damn....that one shot right over my head. :computertrash:

Damn....that one shot right over my head. :computertrash:

Flash is a fancy script for web sites, FP is used for Microsoft Front Page. I think they are talking control panel for my controls when in reality "Control Panel" should be under the Start menu is Microsoft Windows :)

Flash is a fancy script for web sites, FP is used for Microsoft Front Page. I think they are talking control panel for my controls when in reality "Control Panel" should be under the Start menu is Microsoft Windows :)

when it comes to the computer........I am just a user pecking at the keyboarb as fast as I can with two fingers.

Archived