Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

:wall::redcard:

I was going there to have dinner not entertain. I want to be prepared if we are going to be out on a date or whatever. That was too spur of the moment. we didn't even know these women and we are already going to eat with them? Besides the one he was interested in was prettier than the one i was left with if we had hung out with them. Which seems to be the case a lot of the times. And how easy are these girls if they meet a couple of guys in line at a restaurant and they are already willing to have dinner with us??

It was pretty funny because we ended up sitting like 3 tables away from them. It was a little awkward. My buddy was not that happy with me after that but it just was not the right circumstances. And he would have benefitted more than I.

If all of you had the chance to get in touch with a friend you knew when you were a kid would you?

I have this opportunity but i am little nervous about it. Like in case they do not remember me. Do you remember all the friends you had when you were a kid?

Unfortunately she is married now but i still wouldn't mind getting in touch with her.

If all of you had the chance to get in touch with a friend you knew when you were a kid would you?

I have this opportunity but i am little nervous about it. Like in case they do not remember me. Do you remember all the friends you had when you were a kid?

Unfortunately she is married now but i still wouldn't mind getting in touch with her.

I would if it was a pretty good friend. You could always Facebook-friend her first and see if she accepts.

I was going there to have dinner not entertain. I want to be prepared if we are going to be out on a date or whatever. That was too spur of the moment. we didn't even know these women and we are already going to eat with them? Besides the one he was interested in was prettier than the one i was left with if we had hung out with them. Which seems to be the case a lot of the times. And how easy are these girls if they meet a couple of guys in line at a restaurant and they are already willing to have dinner with us??

It was pretty funny because we ended up sitting like 3 tables away from them. It was a little awkward. My buddy was not that happy with me after that but it just was not the right circumstances. And he would have benefitted more than I.

So...in your mind, "Let's eat dinner together and talk"=Easy? Seriously??? WTF!! It's just dinner. It doesn't mean they want you to go home and have sex with them. It's dinner! How do you ever get to know anyone, ever?!?!

Oh, that's right...it's your severely distorted view on women we're talking about here....

So...in your mind, "Let's eat dinner together and talk"=Easy? Seriously??? WTF!! It's just dinner. It doesn't mean they want you to go home and have sex with them. It's dinner! How do you ever get to know anyone, ever?!?!

Oh, that's right...it's your severely distorted view on women we're talking about here....

We didn't even know these women though. We chatted in line with them (they did more chatting than me) while waiting to be seated. That's really quick to be sitting and having dinner with someone. That does not come across as desperate on their part?

My view on women is not distorted. I just go by what i see.

We didn't even know these women though. We chatted in line with them (they did more chatting than me) while waiting to be seated. That's really quick to be sitting and having dinner with someone. That does not come across as desperate on their part?

My view on women is not distorted. I just go by what i see.

Ok, so how is it you'd prefer to be asked out, Your Highness?

Ok, so how is it you'd prefer to be asked out, Your Highness?

It's pretty simple. "I find you really good looking. Would you like to go out sometime?" Is that really that hard?????? :blink::blink: Is that asking too much? :blink::blink:

One of my exes approached me similar to that. She came over and said that she noticed me and thought i was attractive and decided to come over and talk to me. It's not rocket science. Women need to understand that.

Would you have dinner with two strangers you just met in line at a restaurant. Right there and then? And you weren't even being lined up with the better looking one of the two?

I would if it was a pretty good friend. You could always Facebook-friend her first and see if she accepts.

Thanks for the advice Virginia. I am still deciding. I am bad at making final decisions and i procrastinate too much. I spend too much time thinking sometimes instead of doing.

Yes, I personally would do that. But then again, I like an adventure.

I am not into adventure. I like things safe and secure. When i have done the opposite i have always bellyflopped. If i feel my stomach getting nervous then i stop. You know that feeling when you had to get up in front of the class to read a book report or something. That throw up feeling. I do my best to avoid that.

I am not into adventure. I like things safe and secure. When i have done the opposite i have always bellyflopped. If i feel my stomach getting nervous then i stop. You know that feeling when you had to get up in front of the class to read a book report or something. That throw up feeling. I do my best to avoid that.

You need to make yourself do it repeatedly to get over the nerves. The trick is to fake it till you make it.

You need to make yourself do it repeatedly to get over the nerves. The trick is to fake it till you make it.

I think success would solve the problem more than anything. But if you are not having the success the problem gets worse i think. I still get butterflies in my stomach. That sick feeling. You feel like you are back in you're teen years all over again.

I think success would solve the problem more than anything. But if you are not having the success the problem gets worse i think. I still get butterflies in my stomach. That sick feeling. You feel like you are back in you're teen years all over again.

Ok! here it is on film chapter 1 you can follow the series B)

It says i am ESTJ? :blink::blink:

That's the management type. Very logical minded; although I would have pegged you as an introvert. Google ESTJ and see what you get for suitability matches. That might help.

Note that Myers Briggs is often used for career purposes; you can google and find a wealth of information on jobs that are suited to your personality type, if you are so inclined.

(ENFP here).

Archived