Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Yes I did say it and I still think you should try to grow 'em 'cause most of the time you do whine like a girl... :lol:

oh and Spats I really think you need to work on your self-esteem and you gotta be less picky...

I have been told i should be less picky. But i think if i lowered my standards and hooked up with a girl that did not rev my engines i would end up resenting her and i would be miserable. Does that make sense?

As far as the self esteem issue, if a person looks in the mirror and does not like how they look does that mean they have low self esteem? Or does it just mean that they don't like their looks. I have an idea of what i find good looking in general. And in my opinion my looks are not it.

What exactly is low self esteem. Is it thinking you are going to fairl before you do?

I have been told i should be less picky. But i think if i lowered my standards and hooked up with a girl that did not rev my engines i would end up resenting her and i would be miserable. Does that make sense?

As far as the self esteem issue, if a person looks in the mirror and does not like how they look does that mean they have low self esteem? Or does it just mean that they don't like their looks. I have an idea of what i find good looking in general. And in my opinion my looks are not it.

What exactly is low self esteem. Is it thinking you are going to fairl before you do?

You shouldn't low your standards to the ground but you need to be realistic...

What you mentioned is not low self-esteem it's seem to look like pressure or anxiety...

here some signs that appears in people who suffer from low self-esteem (I've studied a bit of psychology in my life...)

*feeling they must always please other people

*general feelings of not liking themselves

*feelings of unhappiness most of the time

*feeling that their problems are not normal and that they to blame for their problems

*needing constant validation or approval

*not making friends easily or having no friends

*needing to prove that they are better than others

You shouldn't low your standards to the ground but you need to be realistic...

What you mentioned is not low self-esteem it's seem to look like pressure or anxiety...

here some signs that appears in people who suffer from low self-esteem (I've studied a bit of psychology in my life...)

*feeling they must always please other people

*general feelings of not liking themselves

*feelings of unhappiness most of the time

*feeling that their problems are not normal and that they to blame for their problems

*needing constant validation or approval

*not making friends easily or having no friends

*needing to prove that they are better than others

How low should i lower them?

1. I am exactly the opposite of this one. I don't go out of my way to please anyone. I don't feel the need to.

2. I don't think i really dislike myself as a person. I just dislike my looks.

3. I do have feelings iof unhappiness. I am not entirely happy with how my life is going. I am very bored and restless right now.

4. No, i realize that my problems are pretty normal. Although i don't think great looking guys have my problems. I am to blame for a few of my problems. But i can't control who rejects me. So they are responsible for some of my problems too.

5. I don't think i need constant approval. But it would be a breath of fresh air if a woman told me i was hot looking.

6. I have plenty of friends.

7. I rarely try and prove i am better than anyone.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gimme a fucking break.

I treat women as equals. I don't boss them around or treat them bad like alpha males like to do. And i don't bow down to them and worship them and wait on them like old fashioned men do.

I treat women as equals. I don't boss them around or treat them bad like alpha males like to do. And i don't bow down to them and worship them and wait on them like old fashioned men do.

I treat women as equals too, pal. But I also have the brains and heart enough to make a woman feel special when she clearly deserves it.

All you care about is yourself and your itty-bitty feelings. You deserve what you get, bud.

I treat women as equals too, pal. But I also have the brains and heart enough to make a woman feel special when she clearly deserves it.

All you care about is yourself and your itty-bitty feelings. You deserve what you get, bud.

I give what i get. If a woman treats me good i will treat her good. But i am not going to be any woman's "knight in shining armor".

What''s wrong with caring so much about my feelings? I have to live with those 24/7. I don't care only about my self. But i have to happy.

And the wheeeeel rolls on....

:lol:

Well no one is looking out for my best interests or what's good for me. No one ever spoils me. I have always had to look out for myself. So one's first instinct is to make sure you are happy before anyone else.

Well no one is looking out for my best interests or what's good for me. No one ever spoils me. I have always had to look out for myself. So one's first instinct is to make sure you are happy before anyone else.

Which is exactly why you'll never get anywhere. You let your past ruin your future.

You get what you give in life. The sooner you wake up to that fact, the better off you'll be.

Which is exactly why you'll never get anywhere. You let your past ruin your future.

You get what you give in life. The sooner you wake up to that fact, the better off you'll be.

I don't know how to not let my past affect my future.

I already said that. If they are good to me, i am good to them. I give what i get. I am not arguing that.

Yes. Does the order really matter as long as i am doing it return? I just don't want to be doing it if there is no guarantee i am going to be treated the same way in return.

The fact you never give before hand is just another feature of yours that disgusts me.

Of course it matters, you have to give to get. Thats not just a saying, tis true in real life

Archived