Random Picutre Thread

Atlas

40 minutes ago, kipper said:

Right company wrong location. This is the old Tower Records store on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.

I saw lots of celebs there over the years.

The street looks the same as SF, but there's no building like that in the background.

image.png.cfdb2f4660e0a2bc61597e99a7004fe3.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^^ Hard to be unbiased, I love A & C, but have never watched Dean and Jerry Lewis together. In fact, if I had to be totally honest, I never thought much of Deano or the Ratpack; I watched some movie they did called Four For Texas and afterwards thought "thank gawd, the Three Stooges were in the movie.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jerry Lewis either; haven't seen much of him or anything he's done in the funny department & at this rate, if I haven't watched him or an act like Hope & Crosby, I think I never will....

7 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ Hard to be unbiased, I love A & C, but have never watched Dean and Jerry Lewis together. In fact, if I had to be totally honest, I never thought much of Deano or the Ratpack; I watched some movie they did called Four For Texas and afterwards thought "thank gawd, the Three Stooges were in the movie.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jerry Lewis either; haven't seen much of him or anything he's done in the funny department & at this rate, if I haven't watched him or an act like Hope & Crosby, I think I never will....

Artists and Models is brilliant. If you ever give them a go - that's an absolute cracker. And it has Shirley McClain in it to boot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...