• Gallows Pole
    • Tangerine
    • That's The Way
    • Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
    • Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My fave song immigrant song

immigrant song might be my least favorite on 3.. still amazing but immigrant song is more a mainstream song than a die hard zep song.. not saying ur not a die hard zep head but by majority most people wouldnt say immigrant song.. sibly is my fav but friends is up there and hats is crazy but i really like it roberts tribute and his voice is so funny and amaZiNG at the same time

• 4 weeks later...

There is no "Every Song" option, I chose "Out On The Tiles" though, it has some kickass drumming from Bonzo, and I love how Pagey makes that almost grunting sound going back and forth between frets, I also like "Gallows Pole", it goes from a slow folk song, into a heavy folk song, using many instruments. Who said Banjo's weren't rockin'?

This is a tough one to pick because the allure of the acoustic pieces is strong ... I wanted to pick one just for mood's sake, an ode to those days where Tangerine or Friends or That's the Way is the best song you've ever heard.

Ahh, but the gut still says the minor blues of Since I've Been Loving You was such a major accomplishment for Jimmy and so original, so it gets my vote. With this record, I bet you restart this poll every day for a month and we'd vote for different songs each time but in the end, Since would always come out on top, with a different constituency each time the votes were counted.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for "Since I've Been Loving You", primarily because of the fantastic guitar solo, but also because I think it is one of Percy's most underrated vocal performances. He turns redundant, mediocre lyrics into something magical and powerful.

Since I've Been Loving You by far. It's one of my favorites by them. I put it in the top 5. I know that's what most of the people've picked and I usually go against the tide, but it's a damn good song! Friends is also really good. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp is also a classic. I don't know. There's so many good songs. It's one of their best albums. Mine go Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin LP, then I'd probably put Led Zeppelin III number 3... lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived