John McCain/Keith Richards

Midnight Rambler

I'm sure you have heard the controversy over John McCain not Knowing how many houses he owns. Here is a related item.

I was looking through some old Guitar Player Magazines the other day and I came across an interview with Keith Richards from 1977. When asked about his guitar collection, Keith said; "I have more Les Pauls than I know of."

I was outraged! There are many aspiring young musicians on Chicago's south side who can barely afford any guitar and then you have this elitist who has so many guitars that he doesn't even know how many.

Gibson Les Pauls are very expensive instruments. Anyone who owns several of these fine instruments and does not know how many, is just a little bit, shall we say, too far out there.

Keith Richards must be held accountable.

KRGXS.jpg

Keith's not running for office

I think that's the point...

I think this is a sarcastic post in order to show how incredibly stupid the fixation on how many houses John McCain has is.

Edited by Nathan

I think that's the point...

I think this is a sarcastic post in order to show how incredibly stupid the fixation on how many houses John McCain has is.

I just thought Midnight Rambler was feeling resentment that Keith isn't sharing his stash. :) Maybe i was wrong. Or maybe he means McCain like Keith has lost many of his memory cells, lol.

Keith Richards' reply to this cheap shot [ <_< ] "How many Les Pauls do you own?" smear.

"Call I tell you a story about when I was in rehab, my friends? For five and a half years I didn't have any Les Pauls. I didn't have any amps. I didn't even have any picks. One year, on Les Paul's birthday, I was standing alone in the classroom when a guy walked up next to me drew a Les Paul on the chalk board. We both just stood there, silently gazing at the Les Paul on the chalk board. A few minutes later he erased the Les Paul and walked away. He never said a word. I'll never forget, my friends, how there, for those few minutes, it was just two druggy guitarists silently worshipping Les Pauls together."

:lol:

I'm sure you have heard the controversy over John McCain not Knowing how many houses he owns. Here is a related item.

I was looking through some old Guitar Player Magazines the other day and I came across an interview with Keith Richards from 1977. When asked about his guitar collection, Keith said; "I have more Les Pauls than I know of."

I was outraged! There are many aspiring young musicians on Chicago's south side who can barely afford any guitar and then you have this elitist who has so many guitars that he doesn't even know how many.

Gibson Les Pauls are very expensive instruments. Anyone who owns several of these fine instruments and does not know how many, is just a little bit, shall we say, too far out there.

Keith Richards must be held accountable.

KRGXS.jpg

How's it going "Midnight Rambler?" I know, I know! What do you expect from Keith Richards who almost singlehandedly invented the Rock n' Roll lifestyle. Please also remember, Keith also got busted in Toronto, Canada in 1977 with a half million dollars worth of Heroin. Keith probably doesn't even remember 1977 at all. Please remember, when Keith snorted his own father's Cremation ashes, everyone expected that as normal coming from Keith Richards. What does that tell you? ROCK ON!