Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

I must say that of late I've been rather partial to Todd Lowe of Gilmore Girls fame (it had to come out some time). He appears to look perpetually tired, but there's just something about him. And he sings and plays guitar, too.

untitled-1.jpg

Mmm, not bad! He does kinda look like he just came out of hibernation, but in a way that makes me want to give him a good morning kiss! ;)

Mmm, not bad! He does kinda look like he just came out of hibernation, but in a way that makes me want to give him a good morning kiss! ;)

I know! He's in the HBO series True Blood - he plays Terry Bellefleur - so, he does look a little different now. But, even with a beard, I still would...

toddlowe1.jpg

84240385.jpg

Lol, why? Is there something I should know about him? :shifty:

No, no, I just didn't think his kind - i.e. not Spat's 'all-American look' ideal - would be appreciated. Now I know different. Sometimes I can't make up my mind whether he looks better with the beard or not, so I'm having to youtube him. It's gotta be done :D

No, no, I just didn't think his kind - i.e. not Spat's 'all-American look' ideal - would be appreciated. Now I know different. Sometimes I can't make up my mind whether he looks better with the beard or not, so I'm having to youtube him. It's gotta be done :D

Ah, I see. Haha, I love how we have our own personal poster child for unrealistic expectations...good ol' Spats. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "Brad Pitt pretty boy" type, either, so post on! I have MUCH weirder crushes than that, so no worries!

Tell me what you decide - I'm rooting for "with beard," myself. :D

Ah, I see. Haha, I love how we have our own personal poster child for unrealistic expectations...good ol' Spats. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "Brad Pitt pretty boy" type, either, so post on! I have MUCH weirder crushes than that, so no worries!

Tell me what you decide - I'm rooting for "with beard," myself. :D

I'll do you a deal - I'll have him without the beard, you can have him with the beard

Sound fair?

:D

^ Axl was beautiful back in the day. Nevermind now with the corn rows and perma grin plastic surgery. Yikes! :huh:

My fave Axl pic is from Rolling Stone where he's looking into a broken mirror. Must find that to post!

I was going to rant in the Pet Peeves thread yet again, but then I thought, why let it bother me when I can post hot pics of Chris Pine instead? :D

009.jpg

Picture1.png

chris-pine.jpg

(And one more in the plaid shirt because he's just so gosh darn cute in it)

007.jpg

Weird...he is in no way my type, and I thought I was going to hate him as Kirk, but man, he hooked me big time!! You know that commercial where the guy's at the hotel and he's pouring shampoo all over his head? "Iiiit's workin', iiit's workin'! Ah, they got me!" Yep, I know the feeling. You got me, Chris Pine.

Sometimes I can't make up my mind whether he looks better with the beard or not, so I'm having to youtube him. It's gotta be done :D

My favorite man with a beard (not partial to beards) Clint was hot back in the day/with and without a beard:

e41928e1267de7e611476353ec5cf7f7.jpg

beguiled2.jpg

18858261.jpg

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.jpg

My favorite man with a beard (not partial to beards) Clint was hot back in the day/with and without a beard:

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.jpg

I recently bought:

Dirty Harry

Magnum Force

The Enforcer

Sudden Impact

I also have 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'

Me and Clint was both born in San Francisco (but he got the better looks) :D:(

As a ten year old i was watching Clint Spaghetti westerns on tv (no cable back then either) and what a crush i had on him! My dad was a big fan so that made Clint seem even more appealing. :)

Another guy i find sexy with a beard:

thecity104-whitjay.jpg

seg4281x211.jpg

whitney1.jpg

jaywhitsad.jpg

I recently bought:

Dirty Harry

Magnum Force

The Enforcer

Sudden Impact

I also have 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'

Me and Clint was both born in San Francisco (but he got the better looks) :D:(

You should get Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. Much underrated Clint movie.

I'm sure you already have Kelley's Heroes and Where Eagles Dare? :D

You should get Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. Much underrated Clint movie.

I'm sure you already have Kelley's Heroes and Where Eagles Dare? :D

(what?... mangani posting in the beautiful men thread?...gotta check that out...)

all right boys...unless you've got some eye-candy to post, take it elsewhere!!! ;)