Beautiful Men.

Hotplant

Everyone in this picture, Pink Floyd and The Jimi Hendrix Experience

aal.jpg

...and lots of random people.

Does anybody know who the guy standing between Jimi and Roger Waters is? He looks like someone I ought to know, but I can't place him. Or maybe it's just because he reminds me of George Harrison (but it isn't George, right?)...

I don't like Axl, but I don't hate him. I think a lot of people won't understand the "Pagette" thing as well. Actually there's nothing wrong with that, if people like him just let them.

Slash is my personal favorite in GnR.

1146130681.jpg

I love that picture. I agree with Lucia, Axl is gorgeous but Slash is a better person.

John Lennon

J0351.jpg

Vivian Stanshall

vivbig.gif

Johnny Depp

depp5.jpg

Marc Bolan

marc_bolan.jpg

Boys with the most gorgeous eyes :wub:

Two cutest English rockstars:

Jimmy!

scan0028-1.jpg

Paul Mc Cartney

PaulMcCartney6.jpg

I TOTALLY agree! Paul is going to be in Dallas in the new Cowboy's building and I was trying to persuade my mom to let me go... but the cheapest tickets $175, so yeah. :rolleyes:

omg yes! He has a really charming smile whenever he sings, him and Ginger are amazing togther! Funny you should post him actaully, I'm watching a clip of him on Utube :lol:

astaire-fred-photo-fred-astaire-623.jpg

dblFredAstaireBG.jpg

I always though he was so classy and beautiful his whole life on and off the screen. Sometimes Jimmy reminds me of him with his scarves, (Fred even wore them as belts) rings and bracelets. Fred was wearing them all the way back to the 30's. I wish his TV show would come out on DVD (An Evening with Fred Astaire) that he did in the '60's. I'd love to see it.

I own all his movies with Ginger. They are all awesome. Carefree is my favorite.

Jeremy Brett. :wub: :wub:

holmes3c.jpg

jb01.jpg

0.jpg

brett.jpg

OMFG that's Jeremy Brett in those first two?!?! :o Wow, I've seen him a million times in Holmes, and while I love him because he's awesome, I never really thought of him as hot...this definitely changes my mind!

And yay for Fred Astaire!!! He's so rad. I'm more of a Gene Kelly girl myself, but you gotta love him. There are few people who could've played that part in Funny Face without it seeming a little weird, but with Fred it's just sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
OMFG that's Jeremy Brett in those first two?!?! :o Wow, I've seen him a million times in Holmes, and while I love him because he's awesome, I never really thought of him as hot...this definitely changes my mind!

My thoughts exactly - I'd never seen him out of character before, he was definitely a cutie. He often looks slightly unwell as Holmes, or maybe that's in my mind b/c he died so (relatively) young.

Anyway! Off to Netflix to rent "A Death in Venice": Bjorn Andresen has motivated me :)

Archived