Beautiful Men.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that guy. I don't know why all teenage girls find Axl hot. I'm sick of all my friends who drool over him. *puke*

He's such a poser.

P.S. No offense ladies! Just my opinion! :)

I don't like Axl, but I don't hate him. I think a lot of people won't understand the "Pagette" thing as well. Actually there's nothing wrong with that, if people like him just let them.

Slash is my personal favorite in GnR.

1146130681.jpg

^I love that!! Thank YOu!!

He also is my fave GN'R member, I don't like Axl's personality either very much but he's is gorgeous.

But Slash is kinda hot too.

Nice pics.

I always think Axl is a great singer, but at the same time, a poor guy who lives in his lonely paranoia.

I'm happy that Slash seems to have settled down since he has Perla and the kids.

Everyone in this picture, Pink Floyd and The Jimi Hendrix Experience

aal.jpg

...and lots of random people.

Does anybody know who the guy standing between Jimi and Roger Waters is? He looks like someone I ought to know, but I can't place him. Or maybe it's just because he reminds me of George Harrison (but it isn't George, right?)...

I don't like Axl, but I don't hate him. I think a lot of people won't understand the "Pagette" thing as well. Actually there's nothing wrong with that, if people like him just let them.

Slash is my personal favorite in GnR.

1146130681.jpg

I love that picture. I agree with Lucia, Axl is gorgeous but Slash is a better person.

John Lennon

J0351.jpg

Vivian Stanshall

vivbig.gif

Johnny Depp

depp5.jpg

Marc Bolan

marc_bolan.jpg

Edited by aen27

Boys with the most gorgeous eyes :wub:

Two cutest English rockstars:

Jimmy!

scan0028-1.jpg

Paul Mc Cartney

PaulMcCartney6.jpg

the exotic Keanu Reeves

keanu-reeves_002.jpg

Ace Frehley of KISS- from his solo career after KISS without make-up :)

walkinAce.jpg

Paul Stanley of KISS

paulrevengesecretsmile-1.jpg

Boys with the most gorgeous eyes :wub:

Two cutest English rockstars:

Jimmy!

scan0028-1.jpg

Paul Mc Cartney

PaulMcCartney6.jpg

I TOTALLY agree! Paul is going to be in Dallas in the new Cowboy's building and I was trying to persuade my mom to let me go... but the cheapest tickets $175, so yeah. :rolleyes:

omg yes! He has a really charming smile whenever he sings, him and Ginger are amazing togther! Funny you should post him actaully, I'm watching a clip of him on Utube :lol:

astaire-fred-photo-fred-astaire-623.jpg

dblFredAstaireBG.jpg

I always though he was so classy and beautiful his whole life on and off the screen. Sometimes Jimmy reminds me of him with his scarves, (Fred even wore them as belts) rings and bracelets. Fred was wearing them all the way back to the 30's. I wish his TV show would come out on DVD (An Evening with Fred Astaire) that he did in the '60's. I'd love to see it.

I own all his movies with Ginger. They are all awesome. Carefree is my favorite.

Edited by aen27
Jeremy Brett. :wub: :wub:

holmes3c.jpg

jb01.jpg

0.jpg

brett.jpg

OMFG that's Jeremy Brett in those first two?!?! :o Wow, I've seen him a million times in Holmes, and while I love him because he's awesome, I never really thought of him as hot...this definitely changes my mind!

And yay for Fred Astaire!!! He's so rad. I'm more of a Gene Kelly girl myself, but you gotta love him. There are few people who could've played that part in Funny Face without it seeming a little weird, but with Fred it's just sweet.

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn
  • 2 weeks later...