Happy Halloween!

SilverThread

To celebrate our third anniversary (and to get in the Halloween spirit), my husband and I carved some pumpkins. Here's the one I made:

noname-1.jpg

I kind of screwed up on the second "o," but I think it turned out pretty good for my first non-pumpkin-face Jack-o-lantern.

Just thought I'd share! :)

To celebrate our third anniversary (and to get in the Halloween spirit), my husband and I carved some pumpkins. Here's the one I made:

noname-1.jpg

I kind of screwed up on the second "o," but I think it turned out pretty good for my first non-pumpkin-face Jack-o-lantern.

Very nice, I think it looks great!! Love it! :)

noname-1.jpg

Then after the party... :burp:

pumpkin.jpg

noname-1.jpg

EXCELLENT!

We've had are stuff up since September.

The greatest holiday!!

:thumbsup:

Archived