Post Your Current Desktop!

DoubleNecker

• 2 years later...

I keep mine pretty much to a minimal. I don't like too much clutter :P

I guess they are looking for Alice...

Jefferson Airplane

untitled-6.jpg

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

Oh man! My desktop is full of short-cut's! How did you get it to the web? I use Photobucket to get pictures to the web from my computer but I can't figure out how to save an image of my desktop to a file for upload.

Can you tell me how you did that?

while you're viewing your desktop, press the PRINT key on the top right part of the keyboard.

Then, open an imaging program, even PAINT and select PASTE, your pic should appear.

Open a pic imaging site, like tinypic or imageshack and choose the upload feature

After the file uploads, the site gives you the links to that image, select the one that looks like

[ img ] zzzz [ /img ]

copy that whole line and paste it in the forum

should work

while you're viewing your desktop, press the PRINT key on the top right part of the keyboard.

Then, open an imaging program, even PAINT and select PASTE, your pic should appear.

Open a pic imaging site, like tinypic or imageshack and choose the upload feature

After the file uploads, the site gives you the links to that image, select the one that looks like

[ img ] zzzz [ /img ]

copy that whole line and paste it in the forum

should work

Hey!!! It worked!! Thanks DMachine!!!

mydesktoppic.jpg

Archived