Family Guy

ledzep45

Hi everybody! I couldn't find a family guy thread so I thought I'd start one. Basicaly this thread is for people who like family guy and want to chat about it and stuff. So, who thinks that stewie is the best? :D

i do! :wave:Seth Mac Farlane is a real genius! :)

I agree, he is brilliant. First of all I thought the simpsons was the best animated series, then my brother showed me the episode 'The courtship of stewies father' and I was hooked. Yay seth macfarlane :lol::thumbsup:

I love Family Guy and my family too love it, have to disagree about Stewie though, I am a Peter fan myself !!

Yeh, peter or brian would come 2nd in my list of fav characters but (for me) stewie is supreme

! :D

The thing that gets me is when they make there little political gestures, like when Al Gore becomes president and Peter says one of the reasons people are living longer is "because of Al Gore's zero tollerance gun control, so there is no street crime". That went up my ass sideways a mile. Other than stuff like that which they do WAY to much it is a great show.

Family Guy is definitely not as good as it used to be.

I would have to agree, although there are still some great moments in each new episode. But I did find that it was constantly hilarious in the first 2 seasons or so. But it's still my favorite show. I love Seth MacFarlane. American Dad is a great show too IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Glen Quagmire Qoutes:

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Glen Quagmire Qoutes:

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.

Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.

(They all drink.)

Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.

(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)

Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.

(Only Quagmire drinks.)

****About 33 drinks later****

Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.

Quagmire: Oh God.

(Quagmire takes a drink.)

Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.

Quagmire: Oh come on!

(Quagmire drinks again.)

Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.

Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

:hysterical:

• 2 months later...
448062024_5806e1c7b4.jpg

Hey Meg, ya' 18 yet?

:D

I love the one where Stewie and Bryan are remodeling the house and the part with the walkie talkies:

Come in Bryan, over!

What?

You have to say What, over?

Can you hear me Bryan, over!

Yes, I can hear you!

You have to say over, Bryan.

Can you see the wire? Over!

No!

No what Bryan?

No, I can't see the wire!

You can't see the wire what Bryan? Over!

And on and on it went.

:lol:

Hey Meg, ya' 18 yet?

:D

I love the one where Stewie and Bryan are remodeling the house and the part with the walkie talkies:

Come in Bryan, over!

What?

You have to say What, over?

Can you hear me Bryan, over!

Yes, I can hear you!

You have to say over, Bryan.

Can you see the wire? Over!

No!

No what Bryan?

No, I can't see the wire!

You can't see the wire what Bryan? Over!

And on and on it went.

:lol:

:hysterical:

Robber: "I'm gonna go bang my girlfriend and then I'm gonna kill Chris Griffin!"

Stewie: "Good lord! Can he really say "bang my girlfriend" on TV?"

Peter: "Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually."

Archived