Muse

DoubleNecker

Couldn't find a topic on them, so yeah.

I've been really getting into Muse a lot lately. It's like, I heard all their albums and was most impressed by Origins of Symmetry, but dismissed the entire band for a bit. Then I watched Knights of Cydonia from HAARP on YouTube, and I'm like "holy shit, they rock" so yeah

Muse, discuss.

I've only listened to Black Holes & Revelations but in poor quality. Despite that, I pretty much enjoyed it. The songs that pop in my head are Starlight, Invincible, Supermassive Black Hole and Exo-Politics.

I'll probably search for more albums soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump (because I can)

I bought HAARP the other day and it was worth it. Ripped the audio from the dvd (worth it) and I've gotten quite a lot of them now and I'm really really really enjoying these guys a lot. Too bad the "fans" on Last.fm like to do nothing but bitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Muse are having an immense impact on me. They're bringing me out of my depression. A fiery obsession is still in effect :D

I've taken time to look about info on Matt Bellamy's guitars. Man, they're so original and weird. Some great sounds they can make

• 10 months later...

Have all the albums except for Showbiz (debut). My order would be...

1. Absolution (Amazing album)

2. Black Holes & Revelations

3. Origin Of Symmetry

4. The Resistance

I've been finding The Resistance difficult to get into, nothing is really blowing me away, hopefully more listens will change that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I saw their latest album in the library & I was going to check it out & burn it :D I got Santogold instead(enjoyed it). But I've heard nothing but good things about them for years so I'm going to check them out.

Seeing them tomorrow...so excited.

Going back to my earlier comments, I do love The Resistance now. Resistance, United States Of Eurasia, My Heart Belongs To You and Exogenesis would be the highlites for me.

An absolute must-see live band.

Inconsistent on album, I love parts of almost all their albums, but as a whole no one album makes it for me, absolution is probably the closest.

But live : Great energy, great musicians, awesome stage show. Just brilliant.

Love them too. I attended their gig in Moscow in 2007 and it blew my mind. They were brilliant and crowd was crazy. They were so surprised we know every single word in every song and cheer so loudly that Bellamy asked someone to turn the light on before the last song, cause he wanted to look at us :D

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived