" BIGGEST REFORMATION OF 2009 "

TheZeppyWanderer

:beer: well, all I know is, in 2009 we'll have a YARDBIRDS + ZOMBIES tour starting in the UK in the spring.

Looking forward to that already :munchies:

Hey Zeppy,

Just curious, which lineup will it be?

Jeff Beck is touring here January - February.

Could there be a guest appearance or two?

I wonder.....

Eh, fuck the recent version. Could care less for the AM radio pop of that incarnation.

Bring back Danny Kirwan and Peter Green. Then we'll talk.

I have to admit that I never really followed the Mac until they hit the charts

so I am not familiar with those guys, at least in name only :blush::slapface:

:beer: well, all I know is, in 2009 we'll have a YARDBIRDS + ZOMBIES tour starting in the UK in the spring.

Looking forward to that already :munchies:

I've got tickets to see them in Vancouver on Feb 22. There was no mention of the Zombies but hey, I like suprises :D

:o "Oh Well" Hell Yeah! I'm familliar with the music for sure! B) Just not good with names.

Was that Charlie Watts in that clip at the end? :o

Yeah, someone slipped that in. Personally I'd love to see them hook up and put out an album. Not as Fleetwood Mac though. Call it whatever, just like Page and Jones...just do it.

Hey Zeppy,

Just curious, which lineup will it be?

Jeff Beck is touring here January - February.

Could there be a guest appearance or two?

I wonder.....

B) You never know these days Reg - there seems to be a growing trend towards surprise appearances. It's a 'wow' factor - a mystique thing.

I've seen Robert himself perform twice this year at gigs where he's not billed, and just about every concert ticket nowadays has "plus special guests" printed on it.

I've got tickets to see them in Vancouver on Feb 22. There was no mention of the Zombies but hey, I like suprises :D

:beer: as far as I know, the Zombies are reforming for their UK tour with the Yardbirds, which is scheduled to kick off in April '09.

watch out for the "plus special guests" tag though, if you've got a ticket for Jan/Feb !

B) You never know these days Reg - there seems to be a growing trend towards surprise appearances. It's a 'wow' factor - a mystique thing.

I've seen Robert himself perform twice this year at gigs where he's not billed, and just about every concert ticket nowadays has "plus special guests" printed on it.

Yeah I know what you mean.

When Robert toured in '84 apparently Elton John (he got married in Sydney!?), joined him on stage at the second concert.

I was at the first so I missed that.

:beer: as far as I know, the Zombies are reforming for their UK tour with the Yardbirds, which is scheduled to kick off in April '09.

watch out for the "plus special guests" tag though, if you've got a ticket for Jan/Feb !

I will ! I may be wrong but it looks as though Vancouver is the first stop so you never know. This concert appeared out of the blue. Announced last Wed. and tickets went on sale Fri. If I hadn't been listining to the radio at the time, I would have missed out all together.

When Robert toured in '84 apparently Elton John (he got married in Sydney!?), joined him on stage at the second concert.

I was at the first so I missed that.

No shit! Never heard about Elton joining Plant on stage. Details? Songs? Boots?

Archived