Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hotplant

What Made You Happy today?

12,087 posts in this topic

Finally got all my Christmas presents. :cheer:

a liverwurst and ham sandwich and getting my dog to the beach to run like a maniac.

I finally got a copy of BBC's Shakespeare Retold: Macbeth, featuring James McAvoy. He's such a brilliant actor and this is a really ass-kicking adaptation of Shakespeare's classic, set in a kitchen B)

I finally got a copy of BBC's Shakespeare Retold: Macbeth, featuring James McAvoy. He's such a brilliant actor and this is a really ass-kicking adaptation of Shakespeare's classic, set in a kitchen B)

Ok, this made me happy today, too! :D Macbeth + James McAvoy = YES PLEASE!!! So you can get this on DVD?

I'm also happy because it's the first day of Christmas break! I keep coming home and thinking, ok, what paper do I have to start on now? NONE!! :yay::banana:

That cut I got from biting my own lip (D'oh) is finally healed... I hate mouth sores... they sting. :( But it's gone now so that's good.

My new guitar is finally getting properly broken in (i.e. the strings actually stay in tune now... the G is still giving me trouble, though.) It sounds sooooo gooooood. :D

and... my friend is letting me borrow one of his super nintendo controllers. I busted the thing out of it's old box last night and my controller was so old and hammered I couldn't even get Mario to move.

For one, finding out I had a live Black Keys show that someone I believed had everything by them ever didn't have and sharing it with him :)

My husband's Grandfather coming back to life after he had died for a few moments! :D

^ that's a biggie, Debbie!

How scary!

Last night, Slim Jim and the Mad Cows made me happy.

826105442_l.jpg

l_00b64977625291583482751c2afe2653.jpg

Slim Jim and the Mad Cows MySpace - Listen to Ace of Spades!

tumbleweed.gif

They play similarly countryfied versions of the Immigrant Song and HMMT on their album Homebrewed. At their show last night the Mad Cows were both dressed up as Amy Winehouse. The band debuted a new sign with their logo surrounding a mounted wooden carving of a cow's head, with chasing light bulbs all around the border. It fucking ruled.

headbang.gif

^ your smilie has a mohawk.

:P

Ok, this made me happy today, too! :D Macbeth + James McAvoy = YES PLEASE!!! So you can get this on DVD?

Makes me happy three! :):wub:

^ your smilie has a mohawk.

:P

I got the smiley hookup! No one brings fresher smilies than me. bling.gif

My husband's Grandfather coming back to life after he had died for a few moments! :D

Oh I am sorry to hear that, hope all

will be well.

waking up with my girlfriend and having breakfast with her and her two neices who crashed at her place last night

Last night, Slim Jim and the Mad Cows made me happy.

826105442_l.jpg

l_00b64977625291583482751c2afe2653.jpg

Slim Jim and the Mad Cows MySpace - Listen to Ace of Spades!

tumbleweed.gif

They play similarly countryfied versions of the Immigrant Song and HMMT on their album Homebrewed. At their show last night the Mad Cows were both dressed up as Amy Winehouse. The band debuted a new sign with their logo surrounding a mounted wooden carving of a cow's head, with chasing light bulbs all around the border. It fucking ruled.

headbang.gif

"Run To the Hills!"

:hysterical:

My dad LOVED the original song!

My loving hubby fixed my car's side mirror that got demolished in a hit and run a few weeks ago and he chopped all the ice out of my parking spot. :)

I took my philosophy final today. Never again! Never, ever, ever will I take that course again!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hated that class. It got interesting, but it was still tedious as hell. <_<

Now I have two classes to finish my finals for: Linguistics and my English class that goes with the Writing Center...

I have a few days to get to it... <_<

According to my sig, I figured out my lastfm song thing.

^ I guess you can take that quip out about your "being retarded..."

I just put away all of my books that I don't need for school now...and my living room actually looks clean! :cheer::lol:

driving past a school and watching all the small children getting on a bus to see the christmas pantomime they were all beaming :)

Waking up this morning to a scene of white in the city,looks like christmas now,as I walked to work.

Talking to the man of my dreams.....my one and only true love! B)