Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

Roberts Jeans

This is clearly the best thread ever. I will have good dreams tonight. :P

Anyway, those who are in support of this thread should be in support of my cause for what is clearly the biggest issue in this election year of 2008. I shall share my propaganda with you lovely people.

"In this election year, there are many significant issues, none of which are as important as the following.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are touring this summer. We have four months to convince Robert to bring back the bulge pants. This is by far the most pressing issue of 2008."

We could try. His pants are getting tighter but his shirts are too long.

It could! We need to unleash it to see just how much good it could do.

Oh I'm SURE its done quite a bit of good over the years. :D

rv54.jpg

His poor wife must've been beside herself for all those years. I remember having been married to this guy who lived and died by the rumoured adventures of Led Zeppelin. Trampled Underfoot was his calling card. (although I loved that song)He went out with all sorts of girls during our marriage, pretended I was crazy and he was innocent.

Poor Maureen...... ;)

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

Are you sure he's hugging a woman there? If he is, she has major man hands. Of course if it's a dude, he's dangerously close to making this an awkward moment. Watch the hands!

Oh I'm SURE its done quite a bit of good over the years. :D

This is a very good point. And it could do so much more. :P

Are you sure he's hugging a woman there? If he is, she has major man hands. Of course if it's a dude, he's dangerously close to making this an awkward moment. Watch the hands!

I believe that's Peter Grant hugging him. Robert's beauty brings out the beast in everyone!

I believe that's Peter Grant hugging him. Robert's beauty brings out the beast in everyone!

Did he swing both ways?

Did he swing both ways?

Who? :huh:

Peter Grant?

:rolleyes:

Edited by brspled

Who? :huh:

Peter Grant?

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I wasn't quite clear on that question, was I?

Robert. Did he switch teams from time to time?

Robert. Did he switch teams from time to time?

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. The 60's/70's were all about excess and experimentation, so it wouldn't shock me if he did. He was quite feminine in some ways... I know it was the style back then, but even his onstage movements were quite girly. But hey, I'm not gonna judge. I'd still do him. LOL

I remember seeing Robert Plant with a woman one time and they seemed to enjoy each other's company quite well; I think he was wearing jeans then, and he was the only man.

I know I'd still take him for a spin.

I'd still do him BIG time!!! :hysterical:

Form a orderly queue please! behind me..!!!!! :hysterical:

I'll fight ya for first place. :duel: "Get in Line"

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

I'll fight ya for first place. :duel: "Get in Line"

Oooo, that's a fight worth fighting!!!! :duel::D

I don t know much about his jeans, but his jewellery yes, now that s another story.

Hmm, never noticed the jewelry!! :rolleyes: kidding.. of course. BUT, have you seen his jeans??!!!! :wub::wub:

Hmm, never noticed the jewelry!! :rolleyes: kidding.. of course. BUT, have you seen his jeans??!!!! :wub::wub:

A lot of his jewelery is Celtic, welsh designs, it is very beautiful, and well in my opinion jeans are just that jeans. end of !!!!!!! :unsure:

This is clearly the best thread ever. I will have good dreams tonight. :P

Anyway, those who are in support of this thread should be in support of my cause for what is clearly the biggest issue in this election year of 2008. I shall share my propaganda with you lovely people.

"In this election year, there are many significant issues, none of which are as important as the following.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss are touring this summer. We have four months to convince Robert to bring back the bulge pants. This is by far the most pressing issue of 2008."

I agree, it's THE issue for the election year.... :thumbsup:

Count me in!! :lol:

I love his jewellry too!!!

but it's what's IN his jeans that "makes me wonder"!!!

ledzepO2-2.jpg

and he still has it!!!! :o

8f821831.png

06a90b4b.png

you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

Edited by KeepMeSatisfied