Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
madison

What's the weather like where you are?

Wishing all of our friends in Ireland and the U.K. the best as they have Ophelia approaching.  Crazy that it's still a hurricane heading it direction. Supposed to downgrade, but tropical storms can be a real bitch too.  Let us know how things are going, please! 

It was really windy last evening and a bit this morning but we seem to have missed the worst.In fact it was very warm and sunny yesterday with the sky turning orange due to dust from the Sahara and smoke from fires in Spain and Portugal - very surreal.

Weird sky Monday, taken in a neighbours garden around about 10am. Very warm for mid October 19c/66f..  Yes he does have an old red phonebox as a feature in his back garden...

orange sky.jpg

Edited by JTM

Phoenix seems like London or Seattle lately with the lack of sunlight. No fog, no big clouds, but the whole place is covered in a cloud mist or something, it's almost making it dreary. I want my sunlight back.

Edited by luvlz2

:freezing: Freezing in the hills this morning but really clear and sunny. Mrs CP got me to scrape the ice off the car this morning. I went out and scored some de-icer

Borderline hot here.  86, sunny, and humid. Too warm for November! :fan: 

....32 degrees, foggy with 4 inches on snow on the ground.  I'll trade you Walter!

No thank you!  If it snowed here, I’d go to the Caribbean! :lol: 

23 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Phoenix seems like London or Seattle lately with the lack of sunlight. No fog, no big clouds, but the whole place is covered in a cloud mist or something, it's almost making it dreary. I want my sunlight back.

Well, my sunlight came back like I asked for yesterday, and now I'm regretting it. Way too hot for November, feels like it's still summer.