NFL BANS NAUGHTY CHEERLEADERS!

ZeppFanForever

The naughtier the better...c'mon life is too short. I dont watch any sports regularly, but if i happen upon womens beach volleyball on a weekend and drinking beer, just add imagination and an appreciation for life is all i say.

I go to sporting events to see the teams play, not a bunch of half-naked women shaking their fake tits. If I want to see that, I'll go to Hooters.

Well , that's easy for you to say....lol :D

Well, naughty within reason ofcourse, is what i meant. How "naughty" could it get anyway. You have to admit, sometimes it seems like that is not a big deal anymore these days.

Anyway, forget fake tits. I say all cheerleaders should take dancing like -shakira lessons. :D

Well yeah, I'm a chick. Women shaking their tits doesn't interest me. That said, if it has nothing to do with the game, it shouldn't be there. It's just stupid, IMHO.

It's really no longer about the game anyway, and hasn't been for many years. Private

suites and luxury boxes destroyed traditional spectator seating. The escalating player

salaries necessitated the need for new revenue streams: apparel shops, ferris wheels, entertainment zones etc. within the venue. The television network contracts have an undue influence over scheduling. Paradox is given the appalling level of NFL-scanction "parity" on the field, these distractions are not necessarily a bad thing any longer.

^I have to agree with that. The -brett favre being somewhat post traded to the jets is all about getting people in seats at stadiums. I'm not a big sports fan and all i have to say, is teams that work is the key, hey. 84mets,late 70s pittsburgh steelers,late 70s yankees.

It's really no longer about the game anyway, and hasn't been for many years. Private

suites and luxury boxes destroyed traditional spectator seating.

the NFL these days can be summed up in 3 words: spectacle, testicles and tits

the NFL these days can be summed up in 3 words: spectacle, testicles and tits

Or two letters: TV

Edit: I was watching the San Francisco -Oakland pre-season game earlier tonight. This

guy playing for Oakland scored a touchdown and...wait for it...did a running back flip.

IN A PRE-SEASON GAME!? :blink: WTF, over?

Can you imagine someone doing that against the Steelers in the 70s? Jack Lambert

would have knocked that guy into the dirt so hard he'd miss the regular season.

Or two letters: TV

Edit: I was watching the San Francisco -Oakland pre-season game earlier tonight. This

guy playing for Oakland scored a touchdown and...wait for it...did a running back flip.

IN A PRE-SEASON GAME!? :blink: WTF, over?

Can you imagine someone doing that against the Steelers in the 70s? Jack Lambert

would have knocked that guy into the dirt so hard he'd miss the regular season.

How's it going "SteveAJones?" It looks like you had some excitement yourself yesterday huh? Isn't it in the NFL rule book now that there is no celebrating allowed in the end zone? The players better be careful in the end zone, they might turn on the cheerleaders resulting in them getting naughty. I love watching the cheerleaders. ROCK ON!

Well yeah, I'm a chick. Women shaking their tits doesn't interest me. That said, if it has nothing to do with the game, it shouldn't be there. It's just stupid, IMHO.

I actually don't go to see that either. I do however think that there is a bit of tradition with the whole cheerleading thing and it certainly has it's place at the games. Usually it's just for a laugh or two.

I actually don't go to see that either. I do however think that there is a bit of tradition with the whole cheerleading thing and it certainly has it's place at the games. Usually it's just for a laugh or two.

Don't get me wrong, I was a cheerleader in HS and so was my sister. I think most cheerleaders are tremendous athletes to do what they do, especially with all the gymnastics. But the women in skirts that barely cover their asses, in tops that barely cover their nipples, prancing around in heels for 3 hours shaking it for drunk football fans? Not cheerleading.

Don't get me wrong, I was a cheerleader in HS and so was my sister. I think most cheerleaders are tremendous athletes to do what they do, especially with all the gymnastics. But the women in skirts that barely cover their asses, in tops that barely cover their nipples, prancing around in heels for 3 hours shaking it for drunk football fans? Not cheerleading.

My cousin was a cheerleader for the Detroit Heat (basketball team) and what she did was the farthest thing from what you described above. I think these girls don't get the respect they deserve because of the uniforms that are chosen for them. Yes, they are skimpy, I guess fans of professional sports don't want to see the old pleated skirts and the varisty letter shirts, go figure :)

Having been a long time Saints Fan and in the not too distant past, the only reason to go to a game was to" see the cheerleaders!" :blink:

Distractions? what distractions? :lol:

saints.jpg

I really like the Half Naked Cheerleaders and Dancers sometimes when the Saints are down by 44 and We are 0 and 8 well its all You have.

Well IMO they do a great cartwheel :D

Archived