All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Fake account. The official accounts don't correspond with fan posts.
  4. Good afternoon, Long time reader, (15 years or so) but never post. Anyone here ever receive correspondances from Jimmy Page's Facebook page? I commented on a post of his, which was 'liked'. I sent a message and received messages back. Got excited then read them and realized they were more than likely written from his team or a bot. Just curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.
  5. Whenever "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" is playing, it's a good excuse to round up your buddies and go. Especially if Tarantino is showing a nice IB Technicolor print. The pre-show cartoon was the 1948 Merrie Melodies "Bugs Bunny Rides Again" directed by Friz Freleng. In the lobby was a display case of Clint Eastwood movie-related items, including the hat Lee Van Cleef wore in "The Good, the Bad & the Ugly". "When you have to shoot, shoot...don't talk!"
  6. Watched some of the Tom Brady roast and I personally don't understand why he would submit (his body, his choice?) to a bunch of foul mouthed Hollywood 'celebrities' who showed their true colors about how fucked up Hollywood is and the hypocrisy of claiming to be so enlightened by preaching to the rest of us on how to live. Fuck Hollywood and the rest of the phonies. I hate them as much as I hate antifa.
  7. Art from latest Easyriders magazine.
  8. corn likker still and brewery.....
  9. 😄👍 Like the pet food commercial where the guy kicks the woman out.
  10. This is very raer track of RATT❗👍 PART 2😊🎸 If possible,PLEASE CHECK IT
  11. https://twitter.com/i/status/1788871464579399721 RP_BGy_YOFOF9K2XxZ.mp4 New Led Zeppelin mix set for Molineux debut 10th May 2024 Wolves vice-president and rock legend Robert Plant CBE has linked up with the club to enhance the pre-match atmosphere at Molineux with a bespoke Led Zeppelin mix. Plant, Led Zeppelin lead singer and life-long Old Gold supporter, has been long-associated with the football club and the rock band’s world-famous songs are regularly heard inside Molineux on a matchday. Between 1968 and 1980 Led Zeppelin released eight studio albums, creating a legacy for Plant as one of the greatest singers in rock music and leading to his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995. For years since, Led Zeppelin tracks, including Stairway to Heaven, Kashmir and Whole Lotta Love, have serenaded Molineux on a matchday, while, in his vice-presidency role, Plant has been a regular presence at Wolves events and matchdays. Now, he’s returned to the studio with award-winning producer Gavin Monaghan to create a new custom-made edit, amalgamating Whole Lotta Love and Kashmir, which will be played as the teams walk out at Molineux before kick-off on a matchday. Monaghan is a multi-platinum music producer, who has sold in excess of 20 million records, produced multiple UK number one albums and singles, and worked with the likes of Grace Jones and Celine Dion. He is the current BMA Producer of the Year and his studio, Magic Garden, is the BMA Studio of the Year, both for the second time. His music has featured in multimillion dollar advertisements and major film and television productions such as Peaky Blinders, the Twilight films, Austin Powers and Gangs of London. More recently, Monaghan finished mixing his band Mama ft. Antonella's first album. https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20240510-new-led-zeppelin-mix-set-for-molineux-debut/
  12. These are great! Love seeing Page in something other than the various dragon suits...
  13. “The Window” b-side to “Most High” cd single and “Whiskey From The Glass” bonus track on a Japanese import CD 💿 were great songs, too. R😎
  14. Yesterday
  15. Clarksdale a seriously flawed masterpiece.....a masterpiece in that it's the last great guitar album ....Jimmy SHINES.....only one or two memorable solos but in a big picture sense his playing is magical......it's seriously flawed in that NOT ONE OTHER MUSICIAN is anywhere NEAR him on it, Leo included (actually Michael Lee is surprisingly good on Burning Up)
  16. Dennis Thompson, MC5 drummer and ‘last man standing,’ dies at 75 (msn.com) RIP Dennis 'Machine Gun' Thompson, the last living member of the MC5. So glad he learned about their recent nomination before he passed.
  17. Very cool to see. I'd love to know the story behind the Jimmy and Jonsey's t-shirts. I'm guessing misplaced luggage.
  18. Currently marathoning the japan 1971 tour (almost finished the second night at the Budokan) the first night at the Budokan is almost certainly my favourite Zeppelin gig
  19. I have a French and Belgian poster for this movie. Veronica Lake was one of the few actresses around that could make Alan Ladd seem like a giant. Veronica was less than 5' while Alan was 5'6".
  1. Load more activity