Led Zeppelin - London 2012

They're artists and free people, they don't respond to coercion. They'll do something if it feels right to them. And Robert has pretty much said "no, never" about getting back with his old mates - that's my interpretation anyway. I wish it were different, but there it is.

I think as Fire Opal said - a million signatures won't change their minds if it's not what they choose to do and that's how it should be. If it doesn't happen, well so be it - they've given us more than we could have ever imagined already.

What he said.

Hi 'longdistancewinner'

Its way passed your bedtime, cant you sleep?

Have you seen the new Jack the Ripper Film "From Hell" with Johhy Depp? I did, only to find it was made in 2001, i'm sure I saw your Great Grandad in there somewhere, having a pint with mine if i'm not mistaken. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS. Have you had any luck with finding any of your decendants recently?

Hi 'longdistancewinner'

Its way passed your bedtime, cant you sleep?

Have you seen the new Jack the Ripper Film "From Hell" with Johhy Depp? I did, only to find it was made in 2001, i'm sure I saw your Great Grandad in there somewhere, having a pint with mine if i'm not mistaken. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS. Have ypu had any luck with finding any of your decendants recently?

I could ask the same for you!

I didn't see it, but I did see the Whitechapel three-parter on ITV the other week. And my great grandpappy wasn't in the country then B)

P.S. My decendants? No - I'd have to have children first :P

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I could ask the same for you!

I didn't see it, but I did see the Whitechapel three-parter on ITV the other week. And my great grandpappy wasn't in the country then B)

P.S. My decendants? No - I'd have to have children first :P

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

You got me, I ment ancestors I think, i'm getting tired, or

And as for your "great grandpappy wasn't in the country then B) " is that "his story and he's sticking too it" to keep the Peelers off his back or do you have proof. Jack hasnt been caught and he might still be out there you know?

My Great Grandad on the other hand was working all night as a "Nightwatchman" in Whitechapel, and he swears he saw nothing, well thats what he told my Grandad so it must be true. Jack has always faciniated me and I would dearly like to know what your opinion of who it was, is. Maybe we could start a thread on this, do you think many would be interested?

Regards, Danny

Hey Guys,

Been thinking about starting an online petition to get Led Zepplin to play at the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics.

What does everyone think?.................

I think you'd better spell their name correctly when you hand in the petition...

And as for your "great grandpappy wasn't in the country then B) " is that "his story and he's sticking too it" to keep the Peelers off his back or do you have proof. Jack hasnt been caught and he might still be out there you know?

That's the Home Office's story and they're sticking to it.

I think you'd better spell their name correctly when you hand in the petition...

Ironically, in the Led Zeppelin DVD, the camera cuts to a woman holding a huge sign that reads "Led Zepplin" in huge words. I figured that they wouldn't have added that since the name was misspelled but who knows.

Archived