O2 concert DVD

hawaiigor

There are no plans to release the 02 concert on dvd.

I wouldn't put money on it NOT BEING RELEASED...I bet Jimmy is mastering and mixing it as we speak!! Too much of a money spinner people.

Me...I bet $100 it will be out for Christmas!!

I wouldn't put money on it NOT BEING RELEASED...I bet Jimmy is mastering and mixing it as we speak!! Too much of a money spinner people.

I'll take that bet.

I hope you are right (except for the money spinning part), but my guess would be that they won't release it until they are left at peace and won't be asked questions about the ppp project anymore.

There are no plans to release the 02 concert on dvd.

Ninelives and Knebby, looks like I may have missed something important. Have they said or hinted at it somewhere that they are not (ever) going to produce and release a 02 DVD?

Ninelives and Knebby, looks like I may have missed something important. Have they said or hinted at it somewhere that they are not (ever) going to produce and release a 02 DVD?

those two are speculating, nobody knows for sure but jimmy. unless they had a beer with jimmy and jimmy told them himself.

we wait now.

those two are speculating, nobody knows for sure but jimmy. unless they had a beer with jimmy and jimmy told them himself. we wait now.

And you have no idea about whether we did or not.

BTW - the decision on the DVD is NOT just up to Jimmy.

Cream pies. Mr. Page likes them.

That reads so wrong when taken out of context.

There seems to be a mighty bit of Zeppelin activity in the last couple years. Mothership, new TSRTS (two versions) and reunion + merciless tour rumors. I think releasing a DVD soon would be bad timing. People need to remember that Zeppelin are broken up.

Once and for all, there are no IMMEDIATE plans to release the DVD or audio of:

The Ahmet Ertegun:

For Your Life, Charity Benefit Concert, 10/12/2007, The O2 Arena, London, England.

Featuring:

Led Zeppelin

Foreigner

and OTHERS.

Why wont they? Profits to the Ahmet Ertagun foundation? after all thats what the concert was for in the first place wasnt it? It will probably get a release when a future Led Zeppelin project needs promoting me thinks...... :D

Why such a wait. It's not only about Led Zeppelin. There were other artist there too. Why not release an CD with 2 songs from ALL participating artists and have the proceeds go to the charity. Is that too much to ask for???

Unfortunately my wife got vertigo while at the concert (didn't know what that was until then) so we missed the opening acts (I did manage to see Paolo Nutini and the last song from Foreigner). It would be nice to hear/see the opening acts. I have not seen/heard any boots with any of the opening acts. Was Zep the only group recorded?

Once and for all, there are no IMMEDIATE plans to release the DVD or audio of:

The Ahmet Ertegun:

For Your Life, Charity Benefit Concert, 10/12/2007, The O2 Arena, London, England.

Featuring:

Led Zeppelin

Foreigner

and OTHERS.

Of course, thanks for reminding us!

And regarding my earlier post (ppp project when I meant Page, Jones, and Jason Bonham's aborted project, and the singer issues), what the eff? I was dog-tired at the moment, but still :slapface: . I need a new set of brains.

It's always possible that the project would not necessarily go to dvd first. It could be shown on one of the cable networks first or even a theatrical release. All of this when the time is right.

Good point. I never though of that. Hmmmmm Pay-Per-View or Movie Theatre, now that would be sweet!

Archived