Right By You - Stephen Stills with Jimmy Page

Knebby

Well if I'm not sure if they wasted their time, I am sure not gonna waste my 7 dimes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00123M9I...8535&sr=1-1

I'm happy to have paid 7 dimes + for the Right By You.

For What It's Worth, Jimmy was just beginning to pull himself together around this time and was making an active effort to resume a musical career. The Stills sessions were some of his first after a long lay off and I thought he did a great job.

I'm happy to have paid 7 dimes + for the Right By You.

For What It's Worth, Jimmy was just beginning to pull himself together around this time and was making an active effort to resume a musical career. The Stills sessions were some of his first after a long lay off and I thought he did a great job.

Actually the XYZ project and Death Wish 2 were both recorded in 1981.

Well if I'm not sure if they wasted their time, I am sure not gonna waste my 7 dimes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00123M9I...8535&sr=1-1

Too bad - I just downloaded it and it's a great album! I'm a huge Stephen Stills fan so I'm not surprised I love it and having Jimmy on is an extra added bonus. He does a great version of Only Love Can Break Your Heart too.

This album received harsh treatment and didn't sell at all, and was in the cut-out bin soon after it's release. In fact, it was pulled from the shelves so quickly, It's the only album by Stills I don't have.

Big...BIG Stephen fan here. B)

You and me both. Stills is way up there in my favorites, his solo stuff I prefer over CSN(Y). A couple of albums are so-so, but most are pure heaven to listen to. Manassas is really a treasure..

You and me both. Stills is way up there in my favorites, his solo stuff I prefer over CSN(Y). A couple of albums are so-so, but most are pure heaven to listen to. Manassas is really a treasure..

Manassas is a great album :D I can't say I prefer him solo over CSN(Y) but he is certainly up there on my list too.

Damn, I can't find it on iTunes. :(

Just go to the power search feature, and type "Right By You" into the title box. That's how I found it there. (I just downloaded it from Amazon because I was checking there to see if it was any cheaper, as CD downloads often are!)

Just go to the power search feature, and type "Right By You" into the title box. That's how I found it there. (I just downloaded it from Amazon because I was checking there to see if it was any cheaper, as CD downloads often are!)

Thanks Aqua, I'll check that tomorrow! :)

:rolleyes: Its a great album which gave me and many others a lot of pleasure. It was no waste of time.

I think I paid about £2.99 when it first came out. I like it and of course it had Jimmy on it so how could I not buy it. B)

I remember Right By You back when it was first released but apparently it wasn't enough to pique my interest (although I do have a promotional 45 of the Neil song from the record). Too bad it's only available in MP3 format these days.

I just downloaded this. "Right By You" is now the first album that shows up when you search on iTunes, could it be because of this thread? :lol:

Just put on the first song, haven't got to the Jimmy part yet!

Archived