How many days of Led Zeppelin?

Deborah J

Hello All!

I was thinking I have been listening to Zeppelin since 1971. I calculated that I listen to them at least 300 days a year (being conservative) at 38 years that's 11,400 days of listening to the Mighty Zep!!

And I am listening to them now!!!

How many of your days have you spent listening to this musical magic?

Tough for me to say. I am a long time fan who hasn't been more than a very casual listener for many years. I'd be willing to wager I don't listen to more than 3-4 Zep albums a year. Though when I do I listen to one album for a few days. Since 2003 I've spent more time with the DVD than anything. Was a time when I listened daily but that was long ago. I tend to be heavy into one artist at a time and that goes on for months and then something different interests me. From time to time I get the urge and something I was really into before becomes my primary interest again.

• 3 weeks later...
777 days (No Kidding)

Since 2007

I am constantly amazed at how your generation is finding and enjoying this music. I think it's just another testimont that their music will be infinite. Makes me smile:-)

Hello All!

I was thinking I have been listening to Zeppelin since 1971. I calculated that I listen to them at least 300 days a year (being conservative) at 38 years that's 11,400 days of listening to the Mighty Zep!!

And I am listening to them now!!!

How many of your days have you spent listening to this musical magic?

Why hello "Deborah J!" And how are we doing today? I hope all is well with you and your son. After calculating, I listen to the mighty LED ZEPPELIN at least 340 days yearly. I have been listening to ZEPPELIN since 1969. I admit, I do take a little break from them so I can listen to THE BEATLES, THE STONES, THE KINKS, THE BEACH BOYS, PINK FLOYD, JIMI HENDRIX, FLEETWOOD MAC, BLACK SABBATH, U2, VAN HALEN, AEROSMITH and RUSH just to name a few. I also listen to these bands at least 340 days yearly as well. Great topic "Deborah J," I'm looking forward to reading more of your creative threads in the near future. ROCK ON!

• 3 weeks later...

I have been listening to Led Zeppelin since 1991 when a friend recorded me a tape of their Remasters album, and I was hooked. I'm 30, so I have been listening to them for most of my adult life. I have all their albums on my MP3 player, as well as other music, but it's Zep that I always choose to listen to. I listen to them at least twice a week. Listening to their music is like an addiction, I never tire of it. I think I will still be listening to them when I am sat in a retirement home! :D

Well I'm not really sure but if you were to listen to just Zeppelin on my computer you wouldn't hear the same version of a song for 5.8 days. Excluding the same versions of songs I've got on compilations and then the album that it's on.

Well...by comparison with all of you I'm a novice.. :blush:

Led zeppelin came into my life (for change it forever) in jennuary 2007, so it's about 2 years and 8 months...I listen to them near every days (I'm pratically addicted!! :P ) so...there are about 978 hours...but I'm gonna improve, I'm only 19...

Well...by comparison with all of you I'm a novice.. :blush:

Led zeppelin came into my life (for change it forever) in jennuary 2007, so it's about 2 years and 8 months...I listen to them near every days (I'm pratically addicted!! :P ) so...there are about 978 hours...but I'm gonna improve, I'm only 19...

Ehm...978 are days, not hours...scuse me... ehm ehm... :blush: ...but when I talk of them I'm really "about to lose my worried mind"! :P

Archived