I won 20 grand

danelectro

Thannks, but I'm not applying for a hero award. My brother lost his job a month ago. On that day I gave him a guitar I bought the day before and a hundred bucks to ease the pain. It's karma thing, I am going to pay it forward knowing I'll have help when I need it. I know those who need me will work it out in the end, you only live with those you love one time.

Hey Danny!

I bet they made him an offer he couldn't refuse! smile.gif

"Horses Head under the Sheets" i bet.

While it would be nice to win a big prize like that but what would you do with all that money? mellow.gif

I have a very good imagination, there are still a lot of women out there who dont know me, especially in Australia mate, i might give them a chance, still i might not, depends on what the wife says i could spend my pocket money on i suppose. :lol:

People would be hounding you for donations to charities and then there's the family element too. ohmy.gif

"Fcuk Em All" My motto is this, "If you ask you dont get, if you dont ask you dont want, dont ask" as for family, well as far as i'm concerned i was always treated and told i was a "Tight Fisted Little Miser" so they will know what to expect wont they?

Personally, I would keep it as quiet as possible until I figured out exactly what I was going to do. huh.gif

Not a bad idea, you could have a really good time of it making out your having a hard time financialy, then see who cares and treat the rest as they treated you, that would be hilarious to my sence of humour.

Most of us wouldn't have a problem with giving some of it away but it could be very stressful if not handled well.

Bring a little light to the people that matter to you, there's far too many people who dont have enough for you to worry about, that will cause you stress, so dont worry.

BTW, if anyone receives an airline and admission ticket (sent anonymously), to an exclusive Led Zeppelin gig somewhere on the planet, well it may be I've won the really big one! cool.gif

Sorry mate, leave me out of that one, i cant leave the country, some little missunderstanding with the Law. :blush:

So until then I'll just buy another ticket, "you've gotta be in it to win it"! biggrin.gif

Me too Reg, good luck mate, Kind Regards, Danny

"£€D Z€PP€£IN RU£€$"

Man, if I wont that much money, I'd buy my mom a new car. Not a brand-new car, but something decent. She's driving a 1994 Olds Cutlass Sierra and it's a POS. I'd also make sure that every single thing imaginable that needed to be done to it would be taken care of. She can't afford a new car because my sister lives at home and she's helping my sister out financially while she goes to school so she and her baby will have a better life in the long run. I'd probably give her some money for new furniture and stuff for her house, too. My mom's never had a brand new couch or loveseat. EVER. Her living room furniture is hideous. I'd at least buy her new living room furniture. She's never bought anything nice for herself becuase she's always helping us out, even when she shouldn't.

The leftover stuff, I'd probably use to get my car running and possibly take a vacation? Who knows. When it comes down to it, I'd probably put it all to student loans or something lame. :rolleyes:

Thannks, but I'm not applying for a hero award. My brother lost his job a month ago. On that day I gave him a guitar I bought the day before and a hundred bucks to ease the pain. It's karma thing, I am going to pay it forward knowing I'll have help when I need it. I know those who need me will work it out in the end, you only live with those you love one time.

I'm a big believer in karma as well, (what musician isn't?) It's nice to see someone like yourself get the opportunity to help out family and friends, and get a bit more ahead as well.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!

PMing personal contact info (just kidding)!

Once the lottery realities and the taxman get through, I just hope you aren't as foolish as I was when I got my insurance settlement. I had a hundred grand. Five years later I'm unemployed and broke. First class fool, admitted! Have a few nice dinners, buy a decent car, and pretend you don't have it!

Archived