Suddenly Rich......Bitch

Dancin'Days

If you somehow acquired a very large amount of money, enough for the rest of your life and more, what would you do with it?

First, I would hire a killer band and have a huge party for at least a week with friends and family. Next would be a trip around the world hitting all of the concerts that I want to see. I will have to think about the rest.

Peace out!

1. Pay off my student loans.

2. Pay off the house and possibly buy a new one and keep the first one as a rental.

3. Make a trust fund for my niece.

4. Pay for my sisters' college educations.

5. Buy my mom a house of her dreams and a nice car.

6. Buy a lot of land in the mountains so I can have a nice cabin.

7. Go back to school.

8. Travel.

9. Am I out of money yet?

...notice that never working a day in my life again is NOT on the list.

Travel travel travel!!!!! See everything I could of this amazing planet. The idea of being able to do (more or less) whatever I wanted and then not use that option to explore this wonderful world would be a waste as far as I'm concerned.

I'd GET OUT THERE!!

Material purchases would come later.

If you somehow acquired a very large amount of money, enough for the rest of your life and more, what would you do with it?

First, I would hire a killer band and have a huge party for at least a week with friends and family. Next would be a trip around the world hitting all of the concerts that I want to see. I will have to think about the rest.

Peace out!

I would pay millions to LED ZEPPELIN for just one reunion show for everyone! ROCK ON FOREVER!

I would buy things for people. Not just anyone, but all my family and friends who've always had a dream of buying this or that.

Like my friend Brian, he's always wanted a HD Ultra Classic. I'd just do it and show up one day at this house with it.

My husband wants a new fishing boat. Done.

My son wants an eclipse. Done.

Pay off older son's student loans. Done.

Pay off my damn credit cards. Done.

That's just getting me started.

I would buy things for people. Not just anyone, but all my family and friends who've always had a dream of buying this or that.

Like my friend Brian, he's always wanted a HD Ultra Classic. I'd just do it and show up one day at this house with it.

My husband wants a new fishing boat. Done.

My son wants an eclipse. Done.

Pay off older son's student loans. Done.

Pay off my damn credit cards. Done.

That's just getting me started.

What about me? ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Whattaya' need ZFF?

God, what do I need? Hmmmmmm... How bout a mail order bride? You can hire a stripper for me for one night! You can hire a body guard for me in order to fight all of my ex-girlfriends away from me. What would you suggest? I'm all ears! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

Purchase a yacht and sail to the Caribbean.

Buy my island in the Caribbean, build my dreamhouse on the cliffs overlooking the lagoon.

Write novels and collect historical artifacts the rest of my life.

*Depending on how much I have*

Donate a large quantity to environmental protection.

Donate a large quantity to the Libertarian Party.

Donate a large quantity to the special educational and regular educational systems.

Oversee all investments and dictate how money is used.

1.Hole up at the best hotel in downtown Baltimore until the (incoming)phone calls stop

While I'm waiting...

2.Find one of these for sale online,in this same condition:

277020GSX201.jpg

3.Fly out to wherever it is,pay cash for it,and drive home......making several stops along the way....

4.Pay off my parents' house.

5.Pay off my house.

6.Buy another car to restore...

7.Orioles season tickets

8.Assemble a collection of every movie car I've ever wanted (bought or built) to include the cars from the following:

-The Bluesmobile (The Blues Brothers)

-National Lampoons' Animal House

-Bullitt

-The ORIGINAL Gone In 60 Seconds

-Christine

-Vanishing Point (Original again)

-Ghostbusters

-Road House-The movie's okay....the car is badass!!

9.Make a shitload of calls.

10.Continue my search....

God, what do I need? Hmmmmmm... How bout a mail order bride? You can hire a stripper for me for one night! You can hire a body guard for me in order to fight all of my ex-girlfriends away from me. What would you suggest? I'm all ears! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

Okay, I'm not buying people for you. :blink:

Yes, the stripper is a person and therefore, does not qualify.

The two cars you mentioned, yes.

Barb adding to her list:

Lamborghini for ZFF. Done. P.S. I'm sure the chicks will follow. :D

Y-E-S!!!!! I'll even take you on a long road trip to California and speed extremely fast down the California coast. We'll just tell your hubby that I'm driving you around the block and back. As for the chicks, they're all around now! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

Y-E-S!!!!! I'll even take you on a long road trip to California and speed extremely fast down the California coast. We'll just tell your hubby that I'm driving you around the block and back. As for the chicks, they're all around now! Ha Ha! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

We won't have to explain anything to hubby. He knows I'm hopelessly devoted to him (although he doesn't quite understand why). More importantly, remember I mentioned buying him a fishing boat? He'll ask no questions.

Crank up the Zep in that lamborghini and let's go. B)

We won't have to explain anything to hubby. He knows I'm hopelessly devoted to him (although he doesn't quite understand why). More importantly, remember I mentioned buying him a fishing boat? He'll ask no questions.

Crank up the Zep in that lamborghini and let's go. B)

Shall we go dear? Get ready to fly down the road at high speeds of 160 MPH or faster my dear. We'll even get back before your hubby gets back from fishing. He won't even know that we left! I LOVE TO SPEED FAST! The cops won't even catch us! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

I'm a recovering speed-a-holic. Doesn't sound like you're interested in that type of rehab ZFF?

As soon as those millions come in, I'll be there. But in the meantime, back at the ranch. :mellow:

I thought that it was back to the boat that you bought for your hubby! Ha Ha! Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

In the meantime, if any of you are saying, "Wow, I really like that imPLANTed girl. I want to get her something with my millions."

I want my backyard landscaped to include a beautiful patio for entertaining.

A new motorcycle (Honda Shadow 750).

And if you're feeling generous, you can pay off my mortgage. I'll worry about the other bills. :P

In the meantime, if any of you are saying, "Wow, I really like that imPLANTed girl. I want to get her something with my millions."

I want my backyard landscaped to include a beautiful patio for entertaining.

A new motorcycle (Honda Shadow 750).

And if you're feeling generous, you can pay off my mortgage. I'll worry about the other bills. :P

So who should I write out the check to? ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Are we talking an obscene amount? lol

*Pay everything off

*Make sure college/grad school and trust funds for the kids are covered

*Travel with the family

*Buy another house; not necessarily bigger; just built the way we want it; with a few acres in the same county we live in now

*Quit job

*Return to school full time for undergrad + grad degrees in field completely unrelated to what my current undergrad degree is in

*Change careers accordingly

*Hubby goes to school too

*Help out a few family members

*Give some money to favorite causes and my alma mater

*Fully loaded brand new Honda Odyssey (lol!!)

*Rest is invested with modest income stream

Archived