Suddenly Rich......Bitch

Dancin'Days

Are we talking an obscene amount? lol

*Pay everything off

*Make sure college/grad school and trust funds for the kids are covered

*Travel with the family

*Buy another house; not necessarily bigger; just built the way we want it; with a few acres in the same county we live in now

*Quit job

*Return to school full time for undergrad + grad degrees in field completely unrelated to what my current undergrad degree is in

*Change careers accordingly

*Hubby goes to school too

*Help out a few family members

*Give some money to favorite causes and my alma mater

*Fully loaded brand new Honda Odyssey (lol!!)

*Rest is invested with modest income stream

Hi Virginia! How are you? ABSOLUTELY! A lot of money! ROF!

I'd donate some of it to charity, and use some of it to buy my parents a new house. I'd put most of it in savings (for the interest, you know) and use some of it to pay for my college education, and then some of it to go traveling. After that, I don't know.

Hi Virginia! How are you? ABSOLUTELY! A lot of money! ROF!

Cool; I would also give money locally to performing arts programs for kids (music, dance, art) since those programs are being cut back pretty drastically right now.

I would also work part time, and volunteer for the local causes that I support.

I'd donate some of it to charity, and use some of it to buy my parents a new house. I'd put most of it in savings (for the interest, you know) and use some of it to pay for my college education, and then some of it to go traveling. After that, I don't know.

Hi Mona! How are you? Please spend some on me! ROF!

Pay taxes.

Give 10% to my local church.

Buy groceries.

Save the rest and let it grow interest.

Decide where the funds will do the most good and that is where I would spend.

Hi "eternal light!" How are you? You have a very good head on your shoulders my dear, I'm proud of you! ROF!

Hi Mona! How are you? Please spend some on me! ROF!

I'm not my best right now, actually. I've got really, really bad hay fever. <_<

If you gave me a good enough reason, I might, haha. I like to help people when they need it.

If you gave me a good enough reason, I might, haha. I like to help people when they need it.

Oh you poor thing, I hope that get better soon. Sounds tempting! What would be a good reason for you? ROF!

Ooohh! If it's an obscene amount of money, I'd hire a personal trainer and build a gym onto my house with high quality gym equipment, including a pool.

THEN I'd hire a full time house keeper...maybe not full time, but enough that I don't have to do about 90% of the housework and still be able to pay them generously so they won't want to leave me.

Of course, I'd want a new car, as my 13-year old Accord's beginning to get...well, old. ;)

Oh yes: my boyfriend would get a 5,000+ square foot mother-in-law's quarters about a ginormous shop/garage thing built on the land of our new house so I wouldn't have to see all of the things he "collects" in our house. The deal would be that it ALL goes out there. He'd have a man cave larger than our house.

Ooohh! If it's an obscene amount of money, I'd hire a personal trainer and build a gym onto my house with high quality gym equipment, including a pool.

THEN I'd hire a full time house keeper...maybe not full time, but enough that I don't have to do about 90% of the housework and still be able to pay them generously so they won't want to leave me.

Amen Sista!

Hi Mona, hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over a bad cold that included sinus headaches and stuffiness so i have lots of empathy for you!

I have this dream from time to time.

Some of the things i would do if i had unlimited funds:

Sell my present home. It's time for luxury.

Have a house built in the suburbs as my main residence, by the best contractor, with alot of green features. Would include at least 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, hardwood and travertine floors throughout, state of the art gourmet chefs kitchen, fireplaces, large, open living spaces, olympic size indoor pool with covered lania, outdoor kitchen, lots of patios and gardens, plus a large area for the kids to play tennis, basketball, baseball, etc. A music room with all the instruments you could want, a dance floor and ballet area. Would invite my sister and two nieces to share in our masterpiece.

Ourchase two other residences. First a Mediterrainian home on the beach in Florida. Jupiter Island is one of my first choices. Home would include a tropical outdoor pool with lots of waterfalls. Purchase another home in one of the nicest areas in Toronto, on the water or beach. Would also have two cars for each property. An Acura NSX would be one of them.

Give my sisters and parents enough money to retire in style.

Put away half of my wealth for my daughter.

Give my nieces and nephews a large sum of money for college and their first house and car.

Enroll my daughter in all the activities she can handle. Continue her dancing, gymnastics, and swimming, add karate and music lessons... piano, clarinet and violin to start.

Spend my free time taking my daughter to all her activites.

Swim and lay on the beach in my free time.

Travel plans include seeing all the Caribbean Islands, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti/Bora Bora and Fiji, and Canada.

Travel all over my country... and eat at the best restaurants. Stay at the nicest resorts/hotels.

Travel the country when a tour i want to see is happening, ie... U2 or Springsteen.

Get involved in charities that help with Animal Rights and Environmental issues.

Retire from "work"! Maybe open a business of my own one day (flower shop would be nice) :)

Hi Mona, hope you feel better soon. I'm just getting over a bad cold that included sinus headaches and stuffiness so i have lots of empathy for you!

I have this dream from time to time.

Some of the things i would do if i had unlimited funds:

Sell my present home. It's time for luxury.

Have a house built in the suburbs as my main residence, by the best contractor, with alot of green features. Would include at least 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, hardwood and travertine floors throughout, state of the art gourmet chefs kitchen, fireplaces, large, open living spaces, olympic size indoor pool with covered lania, outdoor kitchen, lots of patios and gardens, plus a large area for the kids to play tennis, basketball, baseball, etc. A music room with all the instruments you could want, a dance floor and ballet area. Would invite my sister and two nieces to share in our masterpiece.

Ourchase two other residences. First a Mediterrainian home on the beach in Florida. Jupiter Island is one of my first choices. Home would include a tropical outdoor pool with lots of waterfalls. Purchase another home in one of the nicest areas in Toronto, on the water or beach. Would also have two cars for each property. An Acura NSX would be one of them.

Give my sisters and parents enough money to retire in style.

Put away half of my wealth for my daughter.

Give my nieces and nephews a large sum of money for college and their first house and car.

Enroll my daughter in all the activities she can handle. Continue her dancing, gymnastics, and swimming, add karate and music lessons... piano, clarinet and violin to start.

Spend my free time taking my daughter to all her activites.

Swim and lay on the beach in my free time.

Travel plans include seeing all the Caribbean Islands, England, Ireland, Italy, France, Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti/Bora Bora and Fiji, and Canada.

Travel all over my country... and eat at the best restaurants. Stay at the nicest resorts/hotels.

Travel the country when a tour i want to see is happening, ie... U2 or Springsteen.

Get involved in charities that help with Animal Rights and Environmental issues.

Retire from "work"! Maybe open a business of my own one day (flower shop would be nice) :)

Hi Bobbie! How are you? I'm glad that you are feeling better. ROF!

You have great taste in cars. I have one of these and will never get rid of it if I can help it. (here's mine)

92nsxredblack092cropped.jpg?t=1255646086

No way! Really, that's your car Uncle Bill? Damn lucky! I have loved the NSX since i first saw one in the early 90's. My heart started racing when i saw one on the road! I remember at the time i bought my first house (96) it cost the same as the NSX! Less popular than the Ferrari and Lamborghini, but just as hot! What year is yours?

Hi All,

I have always Dreamed of Opening a Led Zeppelin Theme Pub/Club somewhere in Central London or even in the Countryside, and of course letting all Members of this Forum enjoy My Hospitality Free of Charge.

Drinks all round Folks. :beer:

Just imagine, Led Zeppelin Music and Videos all Day and all Night Long, with Free Drink and Food and a place to Kip, the mind boggles.

Regards, Danny

No way! Really, that's your car Uncle Bill? Damn lucky! I have loved the NSX since i first saw one in the early 90's. My heart started racing when i saw one on the road! I remember at the time i bought my first house (96) it cost the same as the NSX! Less popular than the Ferrari and Lamborghini, but just as hot! What year is yours?

Yeah, I agree, I'm lucky to have it, it's a fine car. It's a 92 w/ upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels and tires etc. I've had it since 2002 or so.

*Depending on how much I have*

Donate a large quantity to environmental protection.

Donate a large quantity to the Libertarian Party.

Donate a large quantity to the special educational and regular educational systems.

Oversee all investments and dictate how money is used.

Copy and paste.

Of course, I'd pay off my schooling, my two brothers' and my sisters' schooling and my parents house and cars first.

In comparison to Bill Gates:

slightly rich: I set myself up for a good retirement and good health insurance and move to Georgia where I will buy a 200-year old house. Always loved those old southern mansions.

Solidly rich: two words: Bugatti Veyron. Also set my parents, siblings, grandparents and close friends in nice houses with mortgage and payments covered and charity as much as possible.

Very rich: Become a Senator. Then I would become insanely rich :P

You have great taste in cars. I have one of these and will never get rid of it if I can help it. (here's mine)

92nsxredblack092cropped.jpg?t=1255646086

How's it going "Uncle Bill?" Nice car! It reminds me of my 1991 Corvette! Unfortunately, I totalled it! I get the feeling that I will be buying a brand new Corvette here in the near future. And it will be a cherry red also. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

How's it going "Uncle Bill?" Nice car! It reminds me of my 1991 Corvette! Unfortunately, I totalled it! I get the feeling that I will be buying a brand new Corvette here in the near future. And it will be a cherry red also. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Okay then ZFF, you won't be needing that Lamborghini then?!?!?

Oh yes I will "imPLANTed!" I still want the Lamborghini! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

...and now that you've got BIGDAN, you won't be needing me to ride up and down the California coast with I suppose. [[[bIG SIGH]]]...how quickly I was replaced. LMBO!!!!!

...and now that you've got BIGDAN, you won't be needing me to ride up and down the California coast with I suppose. [[[bIG SIGH]]]...how quickly I was replaced. LMBO!!!!!

Don't worry honey, I'll choose you over BIGDAN anyday! I would never replace you! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear!

Archived