Suddenly Rich......Bitch

Dancin'Days

OK...let me think.. R-E-T-I-R-E. And I don't mean new wheels for the car.

I would have time and money to do the projects I wanted to.

Payoff my mortage and let my daughter and her family live in the house because I'll be buying property somewhere outside of CA to build a house on and have my Dad come live on the property too.

Set up my youngest in the business she has been thinking about.

Travel and see the US and other countries of choice.

Find a charity to contribute to.

Find a solid investment to keep those $$$$$ multiplying.

OK...let me think.. R-E-T-I-R-E. And I don't mean new wheels for the car.

I would have time and money to do the projects I wanted to.

Payoff my mortage and let my daughter and her family live in the house because I'll be buying property somewhere outside of CA to build a house on and have my Dad come live on the property too.

Set up my youngest in the business she has been thinking about.

Travel and see the US and other countries of choice.

Find a charity to contribute to.

Find a solid investment to keep those $$$$$ multiplying.

Hi "ledzepfvr!" How are you? It sounds to me that you want to move out of California too like many other Californians and I did! You have a great plan there my dear, I commend you! ROCK ON FOREVER my friend.

Purchase a yacht and sail to the Caribbean.

Buy my island in the Caribbean, build my dreamhouse on the cliffs overlooking the lagoon.

Wouldn't you want to check out other places before going direct to the Caribbean? I mean, there might be other areas you might like even BETTER. Seychelles? South Pacific??

If you somehow acquired a very large amount of money, enough for the rest of your life and more, what would you do with it?

First, I would hire a killer band and have a huge party for at least a week with friends and family. Next would be a trip around the world hitting all of the concerts that I want to see. I will have to think about the rest.

Peace out!

First, I'd hire a lawyer and make sure all legal stuff was taken care of, such as wills, etc. Then I'd buy an RV, and hire a tutor for my child, and probably roam the country, going to concerts.

Ooohh! If it's an obscene amount of money, I'd hire a personal trainer and build a gym onto my house with high quality gym equipment, including a pool.

THEN I'd hire a full time house keeper...maybe not full time, but enough that I don't have to do about 90% of the housework and still be able to pay them generously so they won't want to leave me.

Of course, I'd want a new car, as my 13-year old Accord's beginning to get...well, old. wink.gif

Oh yes: my boyfriend would get a 5,000+ square foot mother-in-law's quarters about a ginormous shop/garage thing built on the land of our new house so I wouldn't have to see all of the things he "collects" in our house. The deal would be that it ALL goes out there. He'd have a man cave larger than our house.

Yes......that was the meaning.....an obscene amount of money! More money than you could spend in a lifetime.

Hi All,

I have always Dreamed of Opening a Led Zeppelin Theme Pub/Club somewhere in Central London or even in the Countryside, and of course letting all Members of this Forum enjoy My Hospitality Free of Charge.

Drinks all round Folks. beer.gif

Just imagine, Led Zeppelin Music and Videos all Day and all Night Long, with Free Drink and Food and a place to Kip, the mind boggles.

Regards, Danny

That sounds way cool Big Dan! What would name it? I think I would call it "In Through The Out Door".

Peace Out DD

That sounds way cool Big Dan! What would name it? I think I would call it "In Through The Out Door".

Peace Out DD

Only if it was a "Gay" Bar/Club.:lol:

I think i might call it

"Celebration Day" or just

"Friends" even

"The Rover Returns" with a sign outside saying

"Thats The Way"

The List is Endless, maybe even Open a Bar/Club or Two in Every State in America, Naming Every Zeppelin Song After One, i would need Serious Money Here, Something Jimmy and Robert might like to Chip in for aye, what do you think?

Regards, Danny

I'd payoff all my debts and mortgage and help my family with their finances.

Set up an education fund for my son.

With the remainder 20% to the American cancer society 20% to childrens hospital and 20% to the U.S.O.

I could live comfortably on the remainder, I don't needs things so much as I have more shit than I really need.

I like BIGDAN's idea of a Zeppelin Bar in central London!

"If you build it, they will come".

Why wait for a windfall?

"Just Do It", as the Nike motto says.

If you don't take any risks, you can't reap the rewards.

If I won the lottery, I would:

Invest the money first, then with the proceeds:

Buy a house in Sedona, Arizona; Williamsburg, Virginia; and Dalkey, Ireland.

And I would buy an apartment on "The World", a residential cruise ship that sails the world.

I would give money to my family, my employees, my church, and my kids' former private school.

And I would invest in Danny's Led Zeppelin enterprise!smile.gif

First,I'd hire a lawyer and make sure all legal stuff was taken care of, suchas wills, etc. Then I'd buy an RV, and hire a tutor for my child, andprobably roam the country, going to concerts.

Well Bonnie, I'm available!

I like kids. ;)

Did I mention that I'd have a home gym?

It seems that my cheap-ass elliptical isn't built for use. It broke AGAIN while using it. I hope I can afford to join a gym soon. This getting into the exercise groove thing then having something like this happen isn't doing my big old butt any good.

Well Bonnie, I'm available!

I like kids. ;)

Did I mention that I'd have a home gym?

It seems that my cheap-ass elliptical isn't built for use. It broke AGAIN while using it. I hope I can afford to join a gym soon. This getting into the exercise groove thing then having something like this happen isn't doing my big old butt any good.

Sweet. Now all I need to do is win the lottery, and we're set!

I'd be a bit scared of it, of all the things I could do with the money... But...

1. I would save a descent sum for my scholarship

2. Make the tattoos I've always wanted B)

3. I would buy an old baroque house I saw, and I would try to preserve it. Then live in there.

4. I would give one part of the money for the Municipal Institute for Protection of cultural goods of my town :rolleyes:

5. Travel, but also wisely spend my money

6. New fridge :D

7. ... No more ideas :(

Very boring list.

I like BIGDAN's idea of a Zeppelin Bar in central London!

"If you build it, they will come".

Why wait for a windfall?

"Just Do It", as the Nike motto says.

If you don't take any risks, you can't reap the rewards.

If I won the lottery, I would:

Invest the money first, then with the proceeds:

Buy a house in Sedona, Arizona; Williamsburg, Virginia; and Dalkey, Ireland.

And I would buy an apartment on "The World", a residential cruise ship that sails the world.

I would give money to my family, my employees, my church, and my kids' former private school.

And I would invest in Danny's Led Zeppelin enterprise!smile.gif

Doc, you make me :blush: what a nice thought, and you could help me with my Oral,

I mean Hygene. :blush:

What were you all thinking? :friends:

Theres enough for everyone to enjoy themselves at

"BIGDOC'S"

"Led Zeppelin Emporium"

To make it work i would even Live in the Bar, come on Led Wallet, Drum up some Cash you Old Tightwad. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards, Danny

Travel and meet people. Last time I flew to the States I had quite a bit of layover time and met some realy nice people. But of course I would not be flying coach this time!biggrin.gif

The nicer people are in coach. You should still go with that. :D

Archived