A reminder

...and what about telling our international friends that we drive on the left side of the road over here?

We don't want them getting run over when they cross the road for a smoke!

:huh:

I find you a rude person, I don t talk to rude people show respect. B)

Do you think Jimmy might do a Keith Richards and light up on stage? I hope so!

Also, to our international friends, this kind of thing might attract unwanted attention...

cigarette_lg.jpg

Jimmy has thankfully quit smoking. I, for one, would rather not see Jimmy enjoy killing himself.

We should also warn our international visitors that if somebody asks them if they want a "spotted dick" they're not suggesting anything dodgy!!

:o

Lol. We should also warn our international visitors that if someone offers them a "faggot", there's no need to run away in disgust!

Jimmy has thankfully quit smoking. I, for one, would rather not see Jimmy enjoy killing himself.

Has he really?! How do you know this -- and when did he quit? Damn. I have no excuse now. Well, that will be my New Year's resolution.

Thank you for the good wishes, myledzep -- I leave for the Sceptred Isle tomorrow.

P.S. I ordered spotted dick at a pub in Windsor once, and the waiter smirked at me. It's a very tasty dish but I don't think I'd go thru the embarassment of ordering it again.

Remember the smoking bans,if your from another country you may not be aware of this. :)

Actually England is about the last place in the western world to impliment a "smoking ban"

we were so far behind with that.

such a big deal was made of it as if it was the end of the world and all the pubs would go out of business!

Americans have had it for years. & most european union countries.

Even Scotland & Wales have been doing it longer than us.

So it won't really phase anyone

So who is a smoker going to the gig ?? <_<

ME!!!!!!!!!! thre4r is nothing better than watching a gig while tokin on a joint. in other gigs i have been to i just waited for someone else to light up. guess i will be doing the same on monday evening!!!!!

We should also warn our international visitors that if somebody asks them if they want a "spotted dick" they're not suggesting anything dodgy!!

:o

Lol. We should also warn our international visitors that if someone offers them a "faggot", there's no need to run away in disgust!

Hahahahaha.

:hysterical::hysterical::notworthy:

Yes, Please list ALL the rules and dialect for us poor idiots across the world. We wouldn't want to offend such a proper country. :D

:wacko:

'Proper' my arse, we don't all hail from the BBC school of Posh. ;)

Archived