Tiger Woods in car accident

Evster2012

Tiger is a public figure and good publicity goes with bad.

He asked for the job.

I`m sure he probably has moral stipualtions to all his endorsements contracts so I don`t see why anyone can question why the dirty laundry shouldn`t be aired...unless your Tiger.

Seems he has already used the pounding his wife...umm I mean the dashboard... gave him as an excuse to dropped out of a tournament.

He got caught with his putter out of his pants and got his ass beat for it plain and simple.

After seeing photos of his wrecked SUV, he wife was after his golf balls as well.

Why would you break out the rear window to help and ingured driver out?

Why dodge the police if its just a traffic ticket?

Damage control?

The whole sorid affair doesn`t pass the smell test....STINKS!

Tiger is a public figure and good publicity goes with bad.

He asked for the job.

I`m sure he probably has moral stipualtions to all his endorsements contracts so I don`t see why anyone can question why the dirty laundry shouldn`t be aired...unless your Tiger.

Seems he has already used the pounding his wife...umm I mean the dashboard... gave him as an excuse to dropped out of a tournament.

He got caught with his putter out of his pants and got his ass beat for it plain and simple.

After seeing photos of his wrecked SUV, he wife was after his golf balls as well.

Why would you break out the rear window to help and ingured driver out?

Why dodge the police if its just a traffic ticket?

Damage control?

The whole sorid affair doesn`t pass the smell test....STINKS!

Do I think it was a domestic dispute and there is much more to the story?.......yes

Do I care about it? Not really, apart from seeing the mighty take a fall there is nothing of interest

An Overseas animation / re-creation of what might have happened - Part 1 & Part 2.

Nailed it as far as I'm concerned. Nobody busts out a rear window to rescue a driver - as his wife said - and the scratches on his face are inconsistent with the trauma one would normally experience in this type of accident, meaning he was injured before he got into the vehicle.

Edited by SteveAJones

By The Associated Press The Associated Press – 23 mins agoThis is a transcript of the statement released Wednesday by golfer Tiger Woods on his Web site. It ran with the headline "Tiger comments on current events."

___

I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves. I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone.

Although I am a well-known person and have made my career as a professional athlete, I have been dismayed to realize the full extent of what tabloid scrutiny really means. For the last week, my family and I have been hounded to expose intimate details of our personal lives. The stories in particular that physical violence played any role in the car accident were utterly false and malicious. Elin has always done more to support our family and shown more grace than anyone could possibly expect.

But no matter how intense curiosity about public figures can be, there is an important and deep principle at stake which is the right to some simple, human measure of privacy. I realize there are some who don't share my view on that. But for me, the virtue of privacy is one that must be protected in matters that are intimate and within one's own family. Personal sins should not require press releases and problems within a family shouldn't have to mean public confessions.

Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult.

I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology.

------------------------------

So do you think his wife knew enough to use the sand wedge or grabbed the bitching wedge to get him out of the car?

:lol:

Tabloid, I know, but crazy, crazy circumstances surrounding the Tiger Woods accident. Reported on the radio this morning, Tiger had not one, not two, but three

gf's. The gf's found out about each other, and the wife found out about the gf's. The wife went nuts, and took a golf club to the SUV.

Now... Woe is Tiger making $90M on tours and endorsements BECAUSE of his clean cut, wholesome persona... I'm tellin' you, if I was making $90M a year, I'd sit home counting my money -- nothing else. Who in their right mind screws up a gig like that ?? It remains to be seen how his corp affiliates deal with this debacle, but one thing is for sure... Tiger is a DOPE !!!

Tiger Woods Triple Bogey

^^ Who cares what he does in his personal life. It's not our business to know. Just because the post-9/11 "gossip" culture says you have the right to know everything about someone's personal life does not mean you actually do.

I like how Jon Stewart covered it last night.

:D

Edited by bigstickbonzo

^^ Who cares what he does in his personal life. It's not our business to know. Just because the post-9/11 "gossip" culture says you have the right to know everything about someone's personal life does not mean you actually do.

I like how Jon Stewart covered it last night.

biggrin.gif

Actually, 9/11 was supposed to put an end to this stupid nonsense - this tabloid culture - but it was all Britney all the time then and it's all Tiger all the time now. I don't hate the players but I do hate the game.

Actually, 9/11 was supposed to put an end to this stupid nonsense - this tabloid culture - but it was all Britney all the time then and it's all Tiger all the time now. I don't hate the players but I do hate the game.

Lol

This coming from a guy with an unhealthy obsession with Jimmy Page....

Lol

This coming from a guy with an unhealthy obsession with Jimmy Page....

Hi Babs,

Are you trying to say something then?

Should we all be able to access this information or are you going to keep us all in the dark? we have rules on disclosing information you know? and i wanna know so dig the dirt mate. :D

Regards, Danny

Hi Babs,

Are you trying to say something then?

Should we all be able to access this information or are you going to keep us all in the dark? we have rules on disclosing information you know? and i wanna know so dig the dirt mate. biggrin.gif

Regards, Danny

Babs really wouldn't know, just another mindless moron with a modem so he'll fit right in here in the basement.

Babs really wouldn't know, just another mindless moron with a modem so he'll fit right in here in the basement.

Good one Steve. Before you head upstairs I have a question , slightly off topic mind, but what hand does Jimmy shake his nob when he's finished havin' a pee? There's a mystery for ya.... Collaboration is the key. :mellow:

Jimmy Kimmel Live had a cute bit about the Tiger Woods thing in a "Talking to the Guys at the Barber Shop" segment on Dec. 1st.

BTY, the featured guest of that evening show was Magic Johnson...

Which brings me to the statement that Superstar PGA Golfers have every right to be Whoremongers, just as NBA Superstars do !

We can only hope for a fabled Tiger Woods "Sex Tape" to surface !

(We'd get to see what kind of wood Tiger uses to play the front nine, as compared to the "back" nine !!