Do you think Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, or Robert Plant even get on/read the forums?

Yeah, you'd have EVERY single active member on this forum rushing over to the and asking them millions of questions and praising their work. The problem is it would go on indefinately.

No, I don't think they come on this forum...if they did, they would be incognito!

So, as Dan said we need to be on the look out for any one in this group who even vaguely looks like any of the guy's from the band!

I didn't mean that it should be, or was I even trying to start a, he said-she said about it but, it is there web site and I would think that they would at least want to have some know how of what is going on. At least in the area where there fan's can meet and chat to one another about them in a positive or negative way.

I for one don't blame anyone who has been in the public eye as any band as big as Led Zeppelin for not taking a lot of time to do every thing! I don't think that it can be done any how's so that's that. B)

Ooh, mysterious. Can't see it myself, though. I think there's more chance that someone checks out the forums on their behalf.

Hi K LDW,

Yea, and if anyone disses Jimmy i'll be right on the blower to him and let him know so be warned Zep Haters. :angry:

Regards, Danny

PS, Hope i didnt blow my cover, Oh Well. :(

I'm sure that if they do check in on these forums they'd probably wonder, like any mature and sane person, how sad and uber-geeky we are all for spending so much time waffling on and on about all things Zep.

Although it does remind me of the story about the Bob Dylan online forum back in the late 1990s or so whereby a guy replied to a thread stating something very specific about Dylan. He was asked how did he know, and replied, "I'm Bob." He was then challenged to prove this by another poster by playing "Highlands" from Time Out Of Mind at his next gig the following night. This song had never been played live before. And you know what, Dylan did play that song that very night.

How true that story is, I don't know, but it's a good one anyway. I wonder if there's a link to it somewhere.

to BIGDAN

I already no of one Zep hater. But I am not pointing any fingers...

Hi 'Led Zep Girl'

There are many, and all of them who come on here are as easy to detect as anything, best thing to do is to just ignore them, something i have trouble doing that myself though, point the finger if you want, the quicker a troll is detected and vapourised :nuke: the quicker we can all get on with being friends and Zepp Lovers again. :beer:

Regards, Danny

Hi 'Led Zep Girl'

There are many, and all of them who come on here are as easy to detect as anything, best thing to do is to just ignore them, something i have trouble doing that myself though, point the finger if you want, the quicker a troll is detected and vapourised :nuke: the quicker we can all get on with being friends and Zepp Lovers again. :beer:

Regards, Danny

What he said X2! We will find them and do this to them!!--->:buttsmack::D

Archived