Jimmy Page Interview

sam_webmaster

Jimmy Page scheduled to visit BBC 6Music tomorrow (May 25, 2010) for a live interview on Lauren Laverne's show, between 11.15 and 12.00.

Thanks Sam, any idea if they'll post a recording of the interview on their website afterwards?

I am not much of a computer wiz, but I think that this is the link to the BBC iPlayer. Find Lauren Laverne's show, and I think that you should be able to listen to Jimmy's interview on May 25th.

Looks like it will be at 6:15 to 7 AM Eastern (Daylight Savings) Time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ayer/bbc_6music

I hope that it works!

I hope that he talks about an upcoming performance, not just the new book! biggrin.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk...console/6music/

Quote "I never ruled anything out since the O2" in response to concerning Glastonbury "Bono's done his back in, would you rule out doing something instead"?

Oh, thank you - I had thought he said "I never rule anything out with U2" as a small joke in response to the host's unexpected and slightly non-sequitirish mention of said band.

That was a cool interview, always nice to hear from Lord Page. I love the tactfully evasive answer he gave when she asked him what current band he admires :)

I love hearing Jimmy speak! He's very animated when speaking of Led Zeppelin, John Bonham, and the old days! He shows much love and respect for Bonzo. I love also how he almost speaks as if he's a teacher, teaching the interviewer and us about the band's history, music, and music history.

Nice interview!

He still holds out hope for the band to get together again, don't you think?

A May 2010 live interview and no mention whatsoever of anything new coming from Jimmy Page this year or ever. dry.gif

To be fair, he was there specifically to speak about Bonzo and she barely wedged in the Glastonbury question before the interview ended.

A May 2010 live interview and no mention whatsoever of anything new coming from Jimmy Page this year or ever. dry.gif

Well, whether or not Page has plans for the future, I seriously doubt he would use an interview about a John Bonham documentary to speak about his current projects. That would be utterly tasteless, no?

Oh, thank you - I had thought he said "I never rule anything out with U2" as a small joke in response to the host's unexpected and slightly non-sequitirish mention of said band.

That was a cool interview, always nice to hear from Lord Page. I love the tactfully evasive answer he gave when she asked him what current band he admires :)

I'm sure you're right, i got Jimmy's quote right but the rest i sort of guessed at 'cos i couldn't remember B)

Well, whether or not Page has plans for the future, I seriously doubt he would use an interview about a John Bonham documentary to speak about his current projects. That would be utterly tasteless, no?

Perhaps no more tasteless than the host's absurd notion Led Zeppelin would reform to play Glastonbury next month.

I'm with you, I don't think anything new is ever going to be put out :angry:

there's only 6 more months in the year...wouldn't you think by now, we would have heard a snipet of new material, or the name of a singer,or other members???...It doesn't take that long to put a band together

sorry, just my opinion

Archived