Your favorite driving albums

• 2 weeks later...

As of right now:

Unleashed in the East - Judas Priest

Kill 'Em All - Metallica

Ride The Lightning - Metallica

Show No Mercy - Slayer

Side 1 of "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?" - Megadeth

While driving down to Charleston, SC, I put on the first four Metallica albums (Kill 'Em All, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and ...And Justice For All) back to back to back to back. That truly was awesome!

Side 1 of "Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?" - Megadeth

What's wrong with side 2?!? Ok, Superstitious is a little lame, but the rest is a Bloody Hammer Fest! :D

I like a relaxed sing-along sometimes. Joe's Garage Act 1 is always good for a laugh. "It looks just like a Telefunken U-47"...

• 2 weeks later...

Its so weird....I hate listening to Led Zep while driving...its because of the fact that I won't be able to give every vocal, every beat, every guitar riff and every bass and key board note my 100%, undivided attention! :D :D

And also, whenever I listen to a Led Zep song, I sometimes tell the people around me to shut up and stop talking so that I can pretty much concentrate on the song! LOL! That's how obsessed I am! :P;)

Early Carlos Santana music............anything from the first three albums actually. There's something about bombing down the New York State Thruway listening to "Everybody's Everything".

Carlos, for some reason made me think of Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass, and I know those early albums are cool to drive and jam to.