Michelle O's "Let Them Eat Cake" Spain Vacation

cryingbluerain

Look, I have always felt that these 2 have scratched a winning lottery ticket upon winning the election. Maybe it's me...I personally don't give a shi* where they vacation, AS LONG as they patronize the areas of this country that have been at a disadvantage, particularly since he took office.

I mean, after all, he is a, uh, what's it called......oh yes, a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!?

(Not a great picture of her, is it...)

Michelle wasn't around to blow on B's birthday candle. Bummer. Well, I'm sure a good birthday celebration was held in Chitown. I believe the AP reported B was batchen' it in Chicago on his birthday, like most of us married men do.

I totally agree that it's their money. Both of them have law degrees and have worked in many high-paying positions, so it's not like they're having the US foot the bill. As for the Secret Service, whatever. All living first families get that service, so I don't want to hear about the complaints there.

I'm in the same boat as Sardonicus this year--all of my vacation time has been in free camping spots this year. Fun times, I have to say, but I'd love to go somewhere I've never been before, or to a place I'd love to revisit.

I totally agree that it's their money. Both of them have law degrees and have worked in many high-paying positions, so it's not like they're having the US foot the bill. As for the Secret Service, whatever. All living first families get that service, so I don't want to hear about the complaints there.

Which high paying positions? I thought his wife was a teacher and he was a "community organizer".

I'm in the same boat as Sardonicus this year--all of my vacation time has been in free camping spots this year. Fun times, I have to say, but I'd love to go somewhere I've never been before, or to a place I'd love to revisit.

I've never been to Spain, I'd go but I don't have enough friends to make it news worthy.

I've never been to Spain, I'd go but I don't have enough friends to make it news worthy.

I've been to Costa del Sol and it's a beautiful place to visit. I think she should see as much of the world as fast as she can because she's married to a one term President.

I don't have enough friends to make it newsworthy either; nor could I afford to bring any friends with me--I'd be lucky if I could afford my own way. :lol:

If I could afford it, I'd be going on vacations like that too, so who am I to judge? It's not like it's funded by the feds.

Excacty!

This year my vacation will be a camping trip somwhere where I don't have to pay for a spot.

Hopefully someone will donate the hotdogs

:hysterical:

How amusing that Mrs O has chosen Spain for her holiday. In England, Spain is generally viewed as a low-rent kind of place to go. And Marbella may be a 'millionaire's playground', but most of those millionaires are ex-pat criminals. So whereas, say, Benidorm is for the Chavs, Marbella's for the Crims.

Just goes to show that bad taste is universal and extends to the Highest Places.

I've never thought of Spain as being a low-rent type of place! My father-in-law goes about once every two or three years, and I'm always jealous!

But it is funny that it can be seen as a low-rent place to go on vacation...

Well I never been to Spain

But I kinda like the music

Say the ladies are insane there

And they sure know how to use it

They don't abuse it

Never gonna lose it

I can't refuse it

So English see Spain as a 'low-rent' zone...

Kinda like we Americans see Mexico as the same...27be66221a734f2.gif

Who'd have thought ?

2087960660_5731680c6c_m.jpg

Yeah they do. And if you're one step up the evolutionary rung from the Chavs, a holiday in the US is considered exotic. Can't think why. Maybe it's cos the Big Macs are bigger over there :lol:

Yeah they do. And if you're one step up the evolutionary rung from the Chavs, a holiday in the US is considered exotic. Can't think why. Maybe it's cos the Big Macs are bigger over there :lol:

I KNOW for sure they're bigger than the French portions across the channel. <_<

BTW, is she over there for the running of the Bulls ? Trying to evade our Bear market over here ?

I've been to Costa del Sol and it's a beautiful place to visit. I think she should see as much of the world as fast as she can because she's married to a one term President.

Soon to possibly be a lame duck president after the mid-term elections it might seem.

Next vacation may end up being at Dollywood.:P

I've never thought of Spain as being a low-rent type of place! My father-in-law goes about once every two or three years, and I'm always jealous!

But it is funny that it can be seen as a low-rent place to go on vacation...

Well it's not exactly Albania, but it sure ain't no Switzerland either.:rolleyes:

So English see Spain as a 'low-rent' zone...

Kinda like we Americans see Mexico as the same...27be66221a734f2.gif

Who'd have thought ?

2087960660_5731680c6c_m.jpg

I visited Spain once. On the way to the airport in Barcelona, i saw a guy in broad daylight pissing along side the road.

Told me all I needed to know about Spain.

Archived