You're given your own radio show.

Levee

What a bunch of wimpish codswallop, Kiwi and zdr are the only ones with any real musical taste. :lol:

I would start out with "Good Times, Bad Times" and Rock on Forever with a Musical Progression through all of their Albums playing every track in the order it was laid down until the end of time, and beyond. :D

Well what else would you expect from a True Led Zeppelin Fanatic of the 100th Order. ;)

Regards, littledan

What a bunch of wimpish codswallop, Kiwi and zdr are the only ones with any real musical taste. :lol:

I would start out with "Good Times, Bad Times" and Rock on Forever with a Musical Progression through all of their Albums playing every track in the order it was laid down until the end of time, and beyond. :D

Well what else would you expect from a True Led Zeppelin Fanatic of the 100th Order. ;)

Regards, littledan

Why, thank you Danny! :D:lol:

I think "Radio Gaga" by Queen will be good choice too! :D But I'm sticking to "Celebration Day" because that song is rather underrated and besides, its stuck in my head right now! Besides, Lady "What's Her Face" got the inspiration for her rather unusual act from that song and quite frankly, I wouldn't want my radio show to have any links to Frankenstein's Wife! :P:D

C'mon.. BIGDAN knows exactly what buttons to push with the "politically correct" fans, in order to get certain reactions. You should be use to it by now.

Which is also known as "trolling" or "baiting", a bannable offense which for some reason isn't always enforced here. The board is over run with such members at present which is a cryin' shame.

Archived