What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Dazed and Confused 8.31.1969, love the brief bit of White Summer thrown in at the end.

Jimmy seemed to have a thing for August 31, as he threw in a bit of White Summer during Dazed and Confused on August 31, 1971 in Orlando, too!

OTHAFA - January 15, 1973 Stoke-on-Trent.

One of the best OTHAFAs of 1973...and ever. For once, Robert actually sings the proper "Many have I loved...many times been bitten" couplet.

Edited by Strider

OTHAFA - January 15, 1973 Stoke-on-Trent.

One of the best OTHAFAs of 1973...and ever. For once, Robert actually sings the proper "Many have I loved...many times been bitten" couplet.

I look forward to a possible review from you of 1973/01/18!

I look forward to a possible review from you of 1973/01/18!

Sorry to disappoint you, Sue, but I don't have 1.18.73.

That's one reason why I am listening to the Stoke show again, for I don't have any of the shows between 1.15 Stoke and 1.22 Southampton.

Reviews of Stoke and 7.17.77 Seattle are coming, however.

Sorry to disappoint you, Sue, but I don't have 1.18.73.

That's one reason why I am listening to the Stoke show again, for I don't have any of the shows between 1.15 Stoke and 1.22 Southampton.

Reviews of Stoke and 7.17.77 Seattle are coming, however.

Poo, I wanted to hear your thoughts on the last ever performance of Immigrant Song. Oh well, I look forward to the Seattle review then!

I busted out & cranked up the 10/6/77 show while watching the Vancouver Canucks get their collective ass whupped by Anaheim last night...I'll tell ya, Zeppelin certainly put on a better performance than the fuckin' Canucks did (they lost to the Disney owned Mighty Ducks 7-3) :lol: