The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

:birthday:

Hey TypeO! Happy birthday to you! I'm sure you're revving up for a rocking day with the family, so I wish you fun, drinks, and loud rock and roll!

To help you get started here's the third Tool concert I ever saw...opening for Henry Rollins Band at Fairfax High School a week before my birthday in 1992.

Cheers! :drinks:

Hey TypeO! Happy birthday to you! I'm sure you're revving up for a rocking day with the family, so I wish you fun, drinks, and loud rock and roll!

To help you get started here's the third Tool concert I ever saw...opening for Henry Rollins Band at Fairfax High School a week before my birthday in 1992.

^Add another one the 'I'm jelly' list. ;)

Happy Birthday TypeO! Grab yourself a can of Pork Soda!

Edited by Sathington Willoughby

Happy 18th Birthday to Stairway Is NOT Stolen! Which makes your birth date 7-7-97...lucky 7s. Keep playing that lovely Les Paul you have and rock on!

attachicon.gif900x900px-LL-5845ba93_NovZoso.jpeg

Hey Stairway is NOT Stolen ,Happy B Day, like your name by the way "Stairway is NOT Stolen" has been said around here a few times

^^ Happy Birthday....

29652d672827a69aa4599b431b33cb32.jpg

Mikey, I hope you had a great birthday.

TypeO, I hope you have one wicked awesome birthday.

Happy Birthday Mikey and..... TypeO you share a birthday with.....

Happy 49th JASON BONHAM

Happy Birthday Type O and Jason Bonham!

^Add another one the 'I'm jelly' list. ;)

Happy Birthday TypeO! Grab yourself a can of Pork Soda!

Thank you,all!

Yes, I had a wonderful birthday with my crew.

You guys rock!

Aaaaaoooooooooowwwwwww! :birthday:

Hey Wolfman! Happy birthday! Hope you're howlin' in the moonlight! Many happy returns of the day to you. :drinks:

And since it is already July 20 in Texas, a very happy birthday to Mark Bowman. I have enjoyed your many photographs you have shared with the Forum. Thank you.

Happy Celebration Day to you both!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 75th Birthday Bugs Bunny! July 27, 1940 was the debut of the Bugs Bunny we know from Looney Tunes...and it was the debut of his classic "What's up, Doc?" line.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/bugs-bunnys-75th-birthday-a-quiet-celebration-of-his-wild-debut-1201544222/

http://time.com/3967572/bugs-bunny-75/

Happy birthday Rick! You old geezer! ;)

In a way you've already had a nice birthday gift, with you getting to watch the Orioles win a game in person at Camden Yards. But with the Orioles on a nice little roll, may they win on your birthday too!

Unlike my Angels.

Olé! :drinks:

Thanks to you all so much for remembering and sending me B Day wishes!!! I almost forgot myself with all the excitement of our trip to Baltimore!! Thanks! You are all great people who are so thoughtful. By the way Strider, 58!?

Edited by LedZeppfan77