The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

Happy Birthday, ebk! Hope you have a fantastic evening with great wine and an O's win!

:birthday:

Thanks Walter! Just opened a bottle of 2001 Brunello. It's lovely. The O's, otoh...

Happy birthday, ebk! Hope you are having a fantastic day and that your O's give you a W tonight!

:)

Thanks Ddladner! Worked today, and the baseball is looking shaky at the moment, but it's still early.

Happy Birthday ebk, hope you have a great day!

Thank you ST. The day has been great so far!

Thank you Andy. Someday we really need to get together for a cocktail - it's not like we don't live practically down the street from each other! :)

Aww shucks. You're a true gem. I agree wichya. We're neighbors. We live off the same road basically. Let me rid myself of this junk. Doc said 4-6 weeks before the chemo is outta my system. And I'll text/pm ya. But you gotta let me treat. It'll be a belated B-Day present to you after all.

Facci off 29? I've been curious about checking it out. Now how 'bout a little cake?! :yesnod:

led-zeppelin-640x477.jpg

Major League Birthday Wishes to you, ebk!

I hope you have multiple O's stories to regale us with in the near future, and proceed with a healthy, happy and bountiful year!

Thanks jabe! This game didn't go too well, but I'm sure I can come up with a few stories at some point :)

Aww shucks. You're a true gem. I agree wichya. We're neighbors. We live off the same road basically. Let me rid myself of this junk. Doc said 4-6 weeks before the chemo is outta my system. And I'll text/pm ya. But you gotta let me treat. It'll be a belated B-Day present to you after all.

Facci off 29? I've been curious about checking it out. Now how 'bout a little cake?! :yesnod:

led-zeppelin-640x477.jpg

Facci sounds like a swell plan! We'll be fighting over the check :D

Thanks for the cakes!!

Happy Birthday Charles. You definitely make this world a better place.
It’s an honor to celebrate your Birthday, with you and yours. You’re a man who believes in your convictions and have the boldness to speak out. Your life has made a difference in mine and others.

How would you like your birthday celebrated by your friends, Bro? For me, I’ll be proud to celebrate some Cheers with you. I hope today is a wonderful day for you, and may you have an awesome weekend!

Glad to know you, Charles. Happy Birthday, my friend. :)
:drinks::you_rock: