BOJ - 2nd Toronto Show Added

sam_webmaster

Outstanding! I figured there was a possibility of that when they added the second NYC show as they had left so much of a gap between the Toronto show and the one that followed. After a few weeks of checking ticketmaster I gave up hope. This is good news!

dont know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes

i got tickets to the 2nd show on 23rd...but my mom's getting paranoid because im going alone (none of my friends share my taste in music :( ) ...is it weird/unsafe going alone?

i got tickets to the 2nd show on 23rd...but my mom's getting paranoid because im going alone (none of my friends share my taste in music :( ) ...is it weird/unsafe going alone?

It might be worth arranging to meet up with others from here who are going, but you stillneed to be safe. B)

Not sure if it's unsafe to go to a show alone in Toronto alone, depending where it is. I've gone to a number of shows in NYC alone and never had a problem (knock wood!). I know NYC quite well, so I've never been that apprehensive about it. So it depends on the area you're going to and how familiar you are with it. Check with others. More than likely it should be ok, but do your research. It can't hurt!

I don't think you will have any issues, but it is a decision you and your mom have to make. Why don't you get her a ticket?!

Hi:

I suggest you give the other ticket to your mom.....go with her...it probably will be a great time for the both of you...

I go alone to concerts but I take precautions to make sure I'm safe....I never take a ride with a stranger.....I make sure I know where the exits are and where the security staff are...I do not drink alcohol when I'm at the gig

Juliet

Hi:

I suggest you give the other ticket to your mom.....go with her...it probably will be a great time for the both of you...

I go alone to concerts but I take precautions to make sure I'm safe....I never take a ride with a stranger.....I make sure I know where the exits are and where the security staff are...I do not drink alcohol when I'm at the gig

Juliet

Thanks a lot for the advice everyone... @ juliet : i actually mean 'ticket' ..oh n i cant take my mom coz she stays in a different country!! but i think as long as i don't do anything stupid i should be fine :) thanks again

Hi:

I don't want to tell you what to do but maybe you could send an e-mail after the gig to let us know you got home safe and sound...I'm sure you'll be fine...Sony Centre is on Front St. I assume it is the former Hummingbird Centre?

Juliet :wave:

PS I'm jealous....wish I could go but I have other priorities (have to get another car) and I stay close to home in wintertime

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately my wife cannot join me for the Saturday night show (Jan 22), so I have one great ticket available for sale. Orchestra Row B, section 67.

So its second row behind the orchestra pit seats between centre and the left side.

I would prefer to sell the ticket to a fan from the message board. Asking cost price $100.

Email reply best bet, thanks.

Will put on craigs tomorrow afternoon if no takers.

Thanks,

Sam

llblssk@yahoo.com

Finally this weekend has arrived! Hope everyone who is planning on attending the show tonight or tomorrow (or both - like me!) have a great time. I've purposely been avoiding watching any YouTube videos to keep some element of surprise. :) I know it's only January, but I think it's safe to say this will be the best weekend I'll have all year. :D

Roxie and others going to the gig tonight or tomorrow:

I wish you a super time...I'm so happy for you , Roxie!!!!

PS The Sony Centre is the former O'Keefe Centre...I went there years ago to see a ballet...it's a beautiful , intimate setting...Have fun, all!!!!

Finally this weekend has arrived! Hope everyone who is planning on attending the show tonight or tomorrow (or both - like me!) have a great time. I've purposely been avoiding watching any YouTube videos to keep some element of surprise. :) I know it's only January, but I think it's safe to say this will be the best weekend I'll have all year. :D

:cheer: Keep him warm up there Roxie!! Can't wait to hear the reviews.

:skiing:

Roxie and others going to the gig tonight or tomorrow:

I wish you a super time...I'm so happy for you , Roxie!!!!

PS The Sony Centre is the former O'Keefe Centre...I went there years ago to see a ballet...it's a beautiful , intimate setting...Have fun, all!!!!

:cheer: Keep him warm up there Roxie!! Can't wait to hear the reviews.

Absolutely cannot wait!

HP - Reviews for sure!

Juliet - Thanks for the info on the venue. Haven't been there before, so wasn't sure what to expect.

Hi:

I don't want to tell you what to do but maybe you could send an e-mail after the gig to let us know you got home safe and sound...I'm sure you'll be fine...Sony Centre is on Front St. I assume it is the former Hummingbird Centre?

PS I'm jealous....wish I could go but I have other priorities (have to get another car) and I stay close to home in wintertime

Ohh I didn't see this post until now, thanks for your concern :) I'm going tomorrow!!! :D :D Can't wait...and i'll definitely post in here after the concert!

What an amazing weekend of shows! I think if it's possible, I'm even more of a fan now! Hope everyone who went had a blast.

The highlight for me:

whoever captured this video - THANK YOU. :notworthy:

What an amazing weekend of shows! I think if it's possible, I'm even more of a fan now! Hope everyone who went had a blast.

The highlight for me:

whoever captured this video - THANK YOU. :notworthy:

OMG yes tangerine was indeed the higlight! What a great show! and it was a dream like to actually see robert plant in concert!!

Archived