led zeppelin to play jan 2012

hardrockin

Funny how that site is called Real Rock News yet in the very first sentence they refer to Page as "her".

Yes, i saw it too. :D But if you go to google and search to "Jimmy Page 2012" or "Led Zeppelin 2012", there are some articles.

I don't really need Led Zeppelin, just Jimmy. Page rules, yeah!

If he doesn't want to go thru the hassle of putting a new band together, he could do a lecture/conversational tour like Cary Grant and others have done. He could sit and chat to the audience about music, theology/the occult, any old thing he wants to talk about. Maybe he'd bust out an acoustic guitar now and again to play a song. He's a shy man though, maybe he wouldn't go for that.

Hmm... Zeppelin 2012 does have a nice, sinister vibe to it. The concert can be scheduled for 21 December on a Mayan pyramid. That would be tempting the hammer of the gods, right?

Nicely played! Jimmy on top of a Mayan pyramid w/ the violin bow!!!

I don't really need Led Zeppelin, just Jimmy. Page rules, yeah!

If he doesn't want to go thru the hassle of putting a new band together, he could do a lecture/conversational tour like Cary Grant and others have done. He could sit and chat to the audience about music, theology/the occult, any old thing he wants to talk about. Maybe he'd bust out an acoustic guitar now and again to play a song. He's a shy man though, maybe he wouldn't go for that.

You just made my day! what a nice idea. We can dream and the haters and nay-sayers can move to the left...

Here is one for you!

post-16971-0-32636400-1303335348_thumb.j

(Click to Enlarge)

You just made my day! what a nice idea. We can dream and the haters and nay-sayers can move to the left...

Here is one for you!

post-16971-0-32636400-1303335348_thumb.j

(Click to Enlarge)

Ah, to be air-smooched by Jimmy - you've given me something to dream on as well, thanks :)

Archived